LTHL VNM is going to a Delta Gamma date party this weekend

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LTHL VNM is going to a Delta Gamma date party this weekend

Why do you keep following these two around and making insinuations that they are gay? What's your major malfunction?

Fact is, you ARE starting trouble by making the insinuations. You know this. You do it repeatedly.

So WHY are you doing it?

Originally posted by WhirlieBirdie
No, thanks.

Geez, jump all over me, why don't you. I'm not here to start trouble. :beer:

erskine

rockin'
Established Member
Re: Re: LTHL VNM is going to a Delta Gamma date party this weekend

What's with you and proclaiming LTHL VMN as being your friend? I don't understand it. I'm sure he's a cool guy, but... :dw:
dont make me e-kick your ass.

:rolleyes: :bash:

WhirlieBirdie

Buh Bye
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LTHL VNM is going to a Delta Gamma date party this weekend

Originally posted by CarpetCityCobra
Why do you keep following these two around and making insinuations that they are gay? What's your major malfunction?

Fact is, you ARE starting trouble by making the insinuations. You know this. You do it repeatedly.

So WHY are you doing it?
I had asked in ONE thread if they were homosexuals. In that thread, they were talking about drinking a couple of beers and watching Home Alone together. That's okay. Whatever they do is fine by me. I was just asking to get a better feel for the people of svtperformance, that's all. :)

Secondly, I am not following them around. Bridge Refugee has two threads that were right next to each other, so naturally I clicked on both. And I think it's great LTHL VNM and Bridge Refugee are friends, it's just that I've never seen anyone put that in their signature and wished to comment on what a wonderful relationship the two of them must have. We should all be so fortunate. :)

Anyway, make sure you bring back pictures of this Delta Gamma date party. I've never been to a date party and am curious to as to what it is. Well, enjoy yourselves, fellas. :beer:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Allow me to be the first to ask...who gives a shit?

Not like this is news; people go to date parties with lame dates all the time.

:sleeping:

WhirlieBirdie

Buh Bye
Originally posted by Scoriox
Allow me to be the first to ask...who gives a shit?

Not like this is news; people go to date parties with lame dates all the time.

:sleeping:
Well, you must've given a shit since you bothered to post. You're just jealous no one wants to play with you. :p

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Well, you must've given a shit since you bothered to post. You're just jealous no one wants to play with you. :p

Nope; I only ask what's on others minds.

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Are you 2 homos IRL, or just neither seen a girl? Im wondering due to the fact, that Matt doesnt post everytime im about go bone my g/f, wtf is your deal, or are you just both the same person? Help, find it!

Users who are viewing this thread