LTB 99-01 Cobra with low miles (INDIANA)

FlyinBryan

Established Member
I have a 01 with 65k, Blace interior with grey center panels.

3 sets of wheels your choice: Silver 10th anny cobra wheels w/ 275/40/17 Bfg KDWS
1995 cobra wheels with Michelin alpine snow tires
01 cobra wheels with BFG Sports
Steeda tri-ax shifter

2 hoods your choice: one is a complete Mach 1 shaker ram air and the stock hood

Bilstein struts and shocks with 2003 cobra springs

You choice on mid pipe: BBK xpipe, also have Mac Prochamber, and Stock H-pipe with cats

Optional to purchase Parts on shelf are MM bushing for IRS and Diff Brace.

I'd go $10k with stock hood, stock wheels
With mach 1 hood and 10th anny wheels $11,500

side_shot.jpg

3_shot.jpg

You have more pics? Interior, engine, etc? How is the car mechanically? Is that hood functional? Clean record(crash free etc)? The mileage is higher than I'd like, but this may work if we can meet some where on pricing. $11,000 for it all would be good with me if the car is in good condition. That's well above kbb so you'd be recovering most of your money.

Last edited:

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
$11000 for everything I listed, you need to put the crack pipe down.

Forget this crap after you turned down the others here I think your just jerking people down. Money talks, bullshit walks.

FlyinBryan

Established Member
$11000 for everything I listed, you need to put the crack pipe down.

Forget this crap after you turned down the others here I think your just jerking people down. Money talks, bullshit walks.

Then walk... I've gone after cars bud, not turned them down. Only thing I've turned down are over priced cars. I'd look at your car minus the hood and extra parts for $10,000. Another $1,000 just for a second hand hood and rims is more than fair! Fact is, that doesn't even add to the actual value. If you are tough guy and unwilling to talk, GLWS. I'd be interest at $10,500 as pictured, you keep everything else. Extra rims, stock hood, extra pipes, and shelf parts.

Last edited:

FlyinBryan

Established Member
Here IS what i'm willing to pay!

- $12,000 for a super clean/mint, unmolested, unwrecked, clear title 01 Cobra with 25K or less mileage. Mint meaning like new. This is almost $2,000 above kbb...

- $11,500 for a clean, unmolested, unwrecked, clear title 01 Cobra with 25,001-35,000 miles. Paint and interior need to be a 9/10 or better.

- $11,000 for a clean, unmolested, unwrecked, clear title 01 Cobra with 35,001-45,000 miles. Paint and interior need to be a 9/10 or better.

- $10,500 for a clean, unmolested, unwrecked, clear title 01 Cobra with 45,001-55,000 miles. Paint and interior need to be a 8.5/10 or better.

- Kelley blue book for anything less. Not interested in anything with mechanical problems at this time. Mileage and year being the biggest factor, those prices can adjust a bit due to things such as paint, dents, interior, tire wear, etc... Subtract $2,000 for a 99. Add $2,000 for a convertible.

IF YOU WANT TO SELL, PLEASE CONTACT ME!

Last edited:

FlyinBryan

Established Member
I have a black 01 cobra with 24,7xx on the clock. Bone stock except for h&r springs and 03 cobra rims. please call me at 630 205 3757 if interested.

Tried buying his car twice! He agreed on $10,000 when I first started looking, and the day before I'm ready to leave for Chicago he backed out. He then list his car for $11,500, I make the offer to purchase, he backs out again... I don't blame him, but that's one I tried buying.

I understand you dont want to travel for a vehicle, but I have a 2001 Cobra with about 24,000 miles, black and in near perfect condition, clean carfax. A few mods, but I own ALL of the original, stock parts. Please take a look at my thread if interested. Car is located in Chicago suburbs, but I would be willing to meet if serious.

Thanks

I tried buying this, made multiple offers($12,000 highest), but he wants $16,000. I could get a 2003 terminator for that!

i have an 01, 35,000miles bone stock except, cai, short shifter and flowmaster catback located in saint louis, mo. willing to arrange shipping or meeting place.
email me at [email protected]

Trying to buy his now. I wanted to come pay in full yesterday, but he backed out. He hasn't returned my last email so I'm continuing to look. His car is over 35K, needs the tires replaced very soon(50% tread he says), and has paint(around $350 to re-paint bumper he said) and interior issues(leather cracked off, no biggie). I was buying for $10,500.

Everyone else was overpriced except the guy who offered me $10,500 for the convertible with around 65K. I wanted lower mileage... I'm simply looking for a good car that will last!

Last edited:

CobraKalas

Established Member
People use KBB if they want to buy a Camry or a Honda Civic. Cobra's even though they are getting old (especially New Edge) still have value and also a high sentimental value. These types of vehicles will sell above KBB and at or above NADA value. PLUS the fact you are trying to buy one of these vehicles on an SVT ENTHUSIAST FORUM. These types of people take care of their cars and value their cars more than a non-SVT or car enthusiast would. There is typically an added value to a car on the forums being a (forum price) by enthusiasts. FlyinBryan, if your a young kid looking to buy your first nice car, don't expect people to come down to your price range unless they are desperate to sell their vehicle, in which they would most likely have their own FS thread to unload their vehicle. <end rant>

FlyinBryan

Established Member
People use KBB if they want to buy a Camry or a Honda Civic. Cobra's even though they are getting old (especially New Edge) still have value and also a high sentimental value. These types of vehicles will sell above KBB and at or above NADA value. PLUS the fact you are trying to buy one of these vehicles on an SVT ENTHUSIAST FORUM. These types of people take care of their cars and value their cars more than a non-SVT or car enthusiast would. There is typically an added value to a car on the forums being a (forum price) by enthusiasts. FlyinBryan, if your a young kid looking to buy your first nice car, don't expect people to come down to your price range unless they are desperate to sell their vehicle, in which they would most likely have their own FS thread to unload their vehicle. <end rant>

I fully understand, however you are overlooking that I began this thread and had already stated where I valued a Cobra. They've tried to raise my price, not vice versa... I was simply looking for a good car at a fair market price. $1,000-2,000 above book value in some cases seems quite fair to the seller to me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread