LS1, M3, and some rice

Tim Bindon

Established Member
Took a little road trip this past weekend and ran into a couple a cars that wanted to run. First up an LS1 Camaro. We played a little on I-94 on the east side of Chicago in traffic, then when things cleared he rolled down the window and yelled "i'm outta gas!" Ugh. I'd rather walk to the gas station than have to yell that. Beat up on a riced out Celica and a Civic in Wisconsin before heading back through Chicago and finding a BMW M3. I pulled up next to him and piped him. He did a fly by and I ran him down. When we finally got a straight clear shot at it we ran. I waited for him to jump and to my surprise he was able to keep me at his rear wheel to about 130. I gained on him a bit every time he shifted, but I was impressed. It was last years M3, and my truck is still stock. It made the trip a bit more enjoyable... especially after driving to Green Bay to see the Lions get their asses handed to them.

Tim Bindon

Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome

intersting never saw those.........

I've updated my sig... the Blue Lightning is a Harley-Davidson Buell X1 Lightning. Sadly it's not much quicker than the truck!

js-Man

Oh man your a Lions fan,:bash: I guess we don't have the same blood!! Just sit on 41 south in IL. and you'll find all kinds of German crap to play with. I got my butt wiped by a new 911T comming back from Cin. on 41 over labor day. Damn rich guys:cryying:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Tim Bindon

I've updated my sig... the Blue Lightning is a Harley-Davidson Buell X1 Lightning. Sadly it's not much quicker than the truck!

Oh geee now we all feel silly................. you going to get a harley edition F-150
???

They are going to have a lightning motor soon to :D

Tim Bindon

Established Member
Ok, now y'all talkin some silly shit. The H-D F-150 is a good lookin Ford and if it comes with the Lightning motor I might just trade up! HELL YES i'm a Lions fan and unfortunately HELL YES they got their asses handed to them last weekend in GB.

Tim Bindon

Established Member
Ok, now y'all talkin some silly shit. The H-D F-150 is a good lookin Ford and if it comes with the Lightning motor I might just trade up! HELL YES i'm a Lions fan and unfortunately HELL YES they got their asses handed to them last weekend in GB.

Users who are viewing this thread