Ls1 Camaro vs Lightning

big nasty

02 True Blue
Established Member
[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Sluggish-vs-Big-Nasty_189340.htm"]Sluggish vs. Big Nasty- Video[/ame]

We had to go out and some fun. The Camaro runs 11.00s @ 129-130 I was on 18psi

Last edited:

win98nogood

Established Member
Monmouth Junction, New Jersey, United States
I had a lightning few mods :) ran a 01 ZO6 he goes to me at the light , you want to run i said sure. spanked hi ass bad. we get to the next light he gives me the finger etc , I yelled at him yup thats the finger your wifes loves from me . he wasnt happy :)

s|ck

Established Member
Nice runs man, usually i punch it right before the 3rd honk from a roll so it downshifts just in time before take off :thumbsup:

big nasty

02 True Blue
Established Member
Im going to have the nitrous tune done soon and then we will try again but he is going with a new setup soon as well. . .big inch turbo motor its going to be sick:banana:

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Nice runs man, usually i punch it right before the 3rd honk from a roll so it downshifts just in time before take off :thumbsup:

That's what I have to do as well. Auto's suck from a roll. :beer:

Nice Kill OP, the Camaro owner needs to work on launching his car....:poke:

craz1469

So Slow
Established Member
I had a good time and am looking forward to the next race. I took 60lbs out of the nose of the car that day and tried some new M/T ( which don't hook as good as my Hoosiers). I went to the track before we raced and developed a wheel hopping problem the car has never had before. My torque arm has been ordered so maybe I can roll out a little better.

I'm looking forward to running a certain black 2.8 cobra when we both get the cars finish. My turbo kit is being shipped out this week and the new motor will be done next week.:pepper:

big nasty

02 True Blue
Established Member
I had a good time and am looking forward to the next race. I took 60lbs out of the nose of the car that day and tried some new M/T ( which don't hook as good as my Hoosiers). I went to the track before we raced and developed a wheel hopping problem the car has never had before. My torque arm has been ordered so maybe I can roll out a little better.

I'm looking forward to running a certain black 2.8 cobra when we both get the cars finish. My turbo kit is being shipped out this week and the new motor will be done next week.:pepper:
I cant wait to race the Cobra to and take his $100 from him :poke::pepper:

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Those were some nice races. I definately like the understated look of the F-body. I think some earlier ZR-1/SS rims would look better on it, but it's definately got the sleeper appeal.

I had a lightning few mods :) ran a 01 ZO6
he goes to me at the light , you want to run i said sure. spanked hi ass bad. we get to the next light he gives me the finger etc , I yelled at him yup thats the finger your wifes loves from me . he wasnt happy :)

You should have gotten out of the truck and punched him in the damn throat. I cannot understand the mentality of some people. I have never lost a race and felt the need to flip someone off because they had a faster car. Throat punch.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Both are nice rides for sure. Looks like you had fun that night. Man, your Lightning sure does punch from the start.

And SICK, your Lightning looks awesome in your signature. Nice! I like what you did with the hood.

Users who are viewing this thread