Lowering springs

marty deyoung

Established Member
I have a 2018 mustang gt with the stage 1 performance pack. What lowering springs are people using? Bmr said they are the same no different. Eibach said they are different and they have to be the new spring that is not out yet. I have no magnaride so I'm not sure what to do

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

JJackson515

Established Member
Im also curious on this as well. Im deciding between BMR and H&R. I had H&R on m cobra and enjoyed them, but im open to options. Car is used as a weekend car, however it will get a whipple before fall and see some track time. any opinions?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I would listen to BMR, and they make a great product. If the car is not magnaride, you should be good to go with most options.

JJackson515

Established Member
I went with the BMR drag springs. They will go on this weekend. Ill try to get some side profile shots for before/after

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
one of my best friends has H&R Sports on his 2016, and ride quality wasn't deteriorated at all. That's what I'll be buying for our 2018.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I have been running BMR's for years, but this time made a switch to Steeda as I wanted their coilover kit to dial in the ride height to my desire.

42902229092_751358ae68_k.jpg
20180622_084550

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
yeah I need to recant my previous post. Still love H&R springs, but I've always loved BMR springs as well. However, I couldn't pass up the fire sale BMR was having on their SP-080 springs last weekend so I pulled the trigger! BMR SP-080 it is for me!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
yeah I need to recant my previous post. Still love H&R springs, but I've always loved BMR springs as well. However, I couldn't pass up the fire sale BMR was having on their SP-080 springs last weekend so I pulled the trigger! BMR SP-080 it is for me!

Well. let's see it.

Users who are viewing this thread