lowered with drag radials

rojekm2

Established Member
I have searched and cannot find a good answer. Can you run the 315 nittos on a lowered car? Does anyone have first hand experience as to which kit they have an if they rub? I want the traction of the nittos with the look of the lowered car but I don't want to be the test dummy.

IcebourgGT500

Established Member
2011 Shelby gt500 lowered with the 315's rubbed........ I run 305/40/18's on my 2014 and they do not rub at all with the car lowered in the rear slightly.

MattR

Established Member
Lowered on ford racing L springs, the rear diff needs to be centered perfect not to rub. I'm also running a 11" wheel. If you don't want to mess with adjustable parts stick with the 305.

my13Elenor

Established Member
I have Ford racing springs, and Vans BMR suspension, stock pp wheels and 315 Nittos no rubbing whatsoever

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
I have searched and cannot find a good answer. Can you run the 315 nittos on a lowered car? Does anyone have first hand experience as to which kit they have an if they rub? I want the traction of the nittos with the look of the lowered car but I don't want to be the test dummy.

Don't see why you couldn't as they run small compared to others. I run 315's on a 11.5 " wheel with no issues and she's lowered

rwboring

Established Member
315 nt05 with ford springs and panhard bar... i adjusted one time and was "close enough" and have never had a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread