Lowered with 20" Saleen Wheels

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Looks great!! :rockon::rockon:

I emailed the seller on Ebay about the weight of the wheels. He replied that they were 37 pounds each! :eek:

37lbs each, holy hell, that's a lot of rotating mass.:rolling:

CrazyCarlSVT

Established Member
awesome Carl!! This is Scott, had the black Mach 1 when I went to N.C. State, I detailed your lightning at Fastlane that day?

I like the front end; did you have to buy that foglight kit seperately or was that a factory option? If/When I get a 2011 GT, I am definitely adding on that Roush grille, looks killer.
Thanks Scott! Yeah I remember, you did a damn good job on the Lightning. It's actually a Saleen grille, but the Roush grille is similar. The lower valance and fog lights were a whole kit from Ford, it's the California Special lower valance kit.
WOW, looks near perfect. imho a 2011 Shelby GT500 spoiler would put it over the top
So clean and simple but done the right way, real talk !!!
Thanks! I'm still on the fence on a spoiler, the GT500 is on the list, but I kinda like the Roush one too. We'll see what happens.
Looks great!! :rockon::rockon:

37lbs each, holy hell, that's a lot of rotating mass.:rolling:
Honestly they didn't feel that heavy, I think that may be the shipping weight instead of the actual weight. I should have weighed them before I put them on, but I didn't care too much either.

SVT_4_me

Established Member
:beer:
Best looking '11 GT I have seen so far. The front end looks really good as well as the wheels

i agree... i love what you did with the GT/CS valance and the saleen grill. along with the chrome saleen extreme wheels. this has been my plan for my car since i bought it... just waiting for the holidays to be over to see how much money i have left after the wife is done buying christmas presents, lol...

Todd03Blown

Established Member
car looks AWESOME!!! I love those wheels!! Might have to get these for my 2012 I am about to order.

drewzx3

Established Member
Looks good now but I think with tinted windows it would look alot better. Speaking of wheel weights anyone know how much factory 18" wheel that comes on the base gt weighs?

CrazyCarlSVT

Established Member
Looks good now but I think with tinted windows it would look alot better. Speaking of wheel weights anyone know how much factory 18" wheel that comes on the base gt weighs?
I have 35% all the way around, just hard to tell in the pictures. Probably should have gone 20% instead, oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread