Banned
DSC09582.JPG
DSC09586.JPG
DSC09559.JPG
:D

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Yellow is such an ugly color... J/k friggin nice man... ok, I gotta ask since my hood is primered, what is that under your hood? Great looking car though... I take it those are HR supersports?

seunglee

Established Member
Very nice... one thing I always wondered about our cars(mustangs), is the wheel gap. Why do we have such a big gap between our fender and tire? I gues we can fit bigger rims to make it look more flush. That is one thing I always didn't like about mustangs. Maybe if you fit 19s or 20s it will fix this problem? Do you guys think this way also or is it just me? I like that european cars don't have this problem. Their stock rims almost always look flush with the car. what do u guys think?

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Like the hood mod! Nice drop also. What kind of measurements are you getting from the ground up to the lip on front and back? :thumbsup:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Well it looks friggin sweet, what kind of a painting process did it go through? I was going to paint mine myself, but I don't want to take th hood off since it would screw up the factory paint around the bolts that hold it on...

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Did you take the hood off or just spray it while it was on? It turned out great...

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
That car looks great, nice job! With that bright color though, I seem to notice the wheel gap that I have really not come to notice on the other ones, makes the tires look small(yellow really brings out the black). Or maybe I am just going crazy and talking blaberish.

Users who are viewing this thread