Lowered a Black 2013 GT today with H&R's

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Local Ford dealer (Sarat Ford in Agawam, Ma) asked me to lower a customers 2013 before he picked it up and add Magnaflow at the customers request. We were going to do a set of AMR 19 staggered in Dark charcoal but he changed his mind at the last minute for budget reasons. Claims he still will do them in a few weeks. We have also ordered an SCT with BAMA tunes and he also wants the side window louvers.

LMK what you think. I loved the car. Premium car with 6 mt. Sticker was $38k Pics are not that great but I had to hurry before they picked it up. Delivering it to the lucky customer tonight.

CIMG2568.jpg

CIMG2572.jpg

CIMG2574.jpg

CIMG2575.jpg

CIMG2569.jpg

CIMG2573.jpg

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Did you guys install a adj. panhard bar as well? I would imagine it shifted to the DS about 1/2-3/4".

Looks great.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I love how that looks. I actually like those wheels on there now, but the new ones will look even better.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
The drop looks great!

needs wheels though...

Tell me about it. I was so pissed when he cancelled them. :shrug:

Did you guys install a adj. panhard bar as well? I would imagine it shifted to the DS about 1/2-3/4".

Looks great.

H&R said either way but Sarat said No, lol.

Looks sharp. Don't let him ruin it with louvers though!!!
Not my car But you are right. We have similar tastes...except the Buick thing....

Ill_W1N

Established Member
I have H & R springs on my car. But I'm switching to Eibach Pro's. The ride is too rough and I have shit traction with my tires and running 3.73's I need taller tires. Looks really good though. My rear shifted 1/2" on one side too so Red Turtle is right. Def need a panhard.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Looks awsome... Why would a ford dealer have you guys do springs and exhaust?

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Which H&Rs?

Tap-a-taco

Super Sports, The blue ones.
Looks awsome... Why would a ford dealer have you guys do springs and exhaust?

What do you know about Ford dealers Nick??? LOL. A very good friend. In my wedding party back in '99. And worked for me his 1st year out of college way before I was married. Grew up across the street from Jack Sarat and 2nd in command over there. Oh and prob much cheaper than his service dept. Sales against service, you know that.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Super Sports, The blue ones.

What do you know about Ford dealers Nick??? LOL. A very good friend. In my wedding party back in '99. And worked for me his 1st year out of college way before I was married. Grew up across the street from Jack Sarat and 2nd in command over there. Oh and prob much cheaper than his service dept. Sales against service, you know that.

Touche... Love sales vs service battles..Lol

Users who are viewing this thread