WANTED: lower intake manifold and intercooler

dmanfromnowhere

Established Member
im looking for the lower intake manifold and intercooler from a terminator, i am eaton swapping my marauder and am trying to source all of the parts before i take anything apart. and if by any chance, some brackets for the alternator and tensioner relocation would also be something im interested in.

dmanfromnowhere

Established Member
BUMP this lower intake manifold from the 03-04 cobra in particular is what im looking for. please pm me.
portedcobraintake6-jpg.263474

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
I'll have the entire intercooler set up for sale shortly.. Unfortunately it will not include the lower manifold (pictured above). But the IC, IC manifold, Hardlines, Pump, Heat exchanger and brackets will all be included.

dmanfromnowhere

Established Member
I'll have the entire intercooler set up for sale shortly.. Unfortunately it will not include the lower manifold (pictured above). But the IC, IC manifold, Hardlines, Pump, Heat exchanger and brackets will all be included.
Thanks for the heads up, I think I have a heat exchanger sourced and I will probably make my own brackets because the mustang ones prob won't fit. If you know anyone who does have the lower intake though that's the main piece I'm trying to find rn.

carguy96

Established Member
I have a lower intake manifold I was getting ready to list for sale if you are still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread