Low peddle pressure ????

Chipofsc

Established Member
Looking all over the net trying to find low peddle pressure option for spec 3 clutch. Mine is very hard and I see folks talking about this but no one can tell me anything about it. One guy said he didn't know what it was but his mechanic installed it and it made all the difference in the world and only cost 40 bucks. Can anyone tell me what this magical part is and how it works. Thanks.

Yulla

SVT Noob
Established Member
From what I remember it's only $40 or whatever if you're purchasing a clutch kit, it's the pressure plate. You can still purchase it directly from Spec but it's around $170-$200 plus the hours to install. There was a thread or two on this if you do a search.

Chipofsc

Established Member
I was at spec web site and I'm assuming it is something in the pressure plate. The way people were talking I thought it was a bolt on part. Still haven't found anything showing me the difference between a stock and low peddle option. Thanks for responding.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
unless your cable is binding or there is some actual mechanical problem, there isnt too much you can do. conventional single disc aftermarket clutches use hd pressure plates that require alot of leg strength. i did it for years then went twin disc and never looked back. if there is some magic part lol i'm sure alot of folks would love to hear about it

Users who are viewing this thread