Low oil pressure

RumRed

Established Member
I know anything is possible with a vehicle no matter make R model!! And if it's got tittes or tires it's gonna give you problems! Heavily modified 95 v6 after installing a new oil pump, intermediate pump shaft, cam synchronizer, and timing system! Runs great after 3 or 4 days oil pressure dropped little each day from mid 50's to upper 30's! Plenty of oil at top end No Lack of oil noises!!!! No loss of oil! In y'all opinion if the gasket sealer on the crankshaft keyway got blown out or came out would that cause the loss of pressure? I removed the harmonic balancer bolt it did have a Very small amount of oil on the washer! I'm the only owner and have used Only the Best oil fuel and parts from day one it only had 18 miles on it!!! Opinion or Advice greatly appreciated!!!!! It's parked until problem solved!!
1545560396666 (1).jpg

RumRed

Established Member
Is this at idle or WOT ?
Oil pressure has very Little change from start up all the way up to 120mph. I took the summit gauge out and checked it bye attaching a different copper feed line with oil in it and a small amount of compressed air! Gauge jumped to max 100! Reducing the air feed hit it again gauge jumped to 30 something!

RumRed

Established Member
Ashleyroachclip One of the Top 5 Best screen names ever! Family tradition gave me r c instead of a finger n thumb left hand. LoL I've got southpaw r c!!

RumRed

Established Member
Ashleyroachclip One of the Top 5 Best screen names ever! Family tradition gave me r c instead of a finger n thumb left hand. LoL I've got southpaw r c!!
Oil pressure problem Solved!!!! RTV sealant in crankshaft key way... Oil pressure at 56psi!!

Users who are viewing this thread