Low Mileage 1993 Cobra

Mystic195

Established Member
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra with 4300 original miles. This car is immaculate and was owned by a 78 year old man until I bought it two years ago. It is black on gray cloth and has the rear window defrost, power seat, cd, and sunroof options. It is one of 327 built with this color combination. I have all of the original paperwork including svt certificate, window sticker, build sheet, etc. The car has never been driven in inclimate weather and is stored in a climate controlled facility. It is all stock and has never been modified. All of the data plates are on the car's panels. It has been exercised regularly during the summer and is always brought to temp in order to keep the fluids moving. feel free to email me for pictures. The car is currently in storage but can be seen anytime. The only reason it is for sale is because we would like something we are able to drive more and not worry about the mileage.

$22,900 obo. May consider trade for 96 Mystic cobra or 04 Mystichrome cobra with low miles.

Users who are viewing this thread