Love it give me some liberal tears.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Hopefully we see him on SNL as himself smh.

This message is to that Orangutan "AKA" Kimberly Foxx...... **** You bitch!

Attachments

• 887FE997-B324-45EC-AE9F-90E5A51A96F9.jpeg
    887FE997-B324-45EC-AE9F-90E5A51A96F9.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 96

tistan

Established Member
Too bad it's only up to 3 years. At least the city is going after him for the police cost.
News reports that he will likely get probation and community service. WTF was the point of having a trial for a punishment they could have pled out?

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
If all he gets is probation and "community service", at least the Guilty verdict is a win for America because it tarnishes all the snowflakes, that blindly took his side, and it makes them look like bigger idiots than they already are for their knee-jerk reaction.

In less than a months time, the correct verdict has been given on 3 high profile trials. Our justice system isn't perfect, but it does appear to be working.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Hopefully we see him on SNL as himself smh.

This message is to that Orangutan "AKA" Kimberly Foxx...... **** You bitch!
The meme is fake news. Smollet did this because he was told to from his higher ups. Kamala, booker both had “lynching” bills they were promoting at the exact time this hoax happened. Coincidence? He was given orders from his buddy don lemon.

MG0h3

Established Member
If all he gets is probation and "community service", at least the Guilty verdict is a win for America because it tarnishes all the snowflakes, that blindly took his side, and it makes them look like bigger idiots than they already are for their knee-jerk reaction.

In less than a months time, the correct verdict has been given on 3 high profile trials. Our justice system isn't perfect, but it does appear to be working.

I agree, although I hope he goes to jail.

One of the things factored into sentencing is precedent.

The TV told me (disclaimer) some guy failed a fake police report about getting mugged and beaten and some tickets or gifts for his wife were stolen. He never obtained the items and was trying to save face.

He was found guilty and only got probation.

Now, should this dbag get the same sentence?

No, he is a celebrity and his actions have way more influence. I think he should be held to a higher standard. Additionally, he faked a hate crime based on race and gayness during a particularly volatile time.

Throw the book at him.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Crazy all the MAGA Fans burning down the city in disgust of being labeled racist....didn't happen? Of Course not.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Theres talk of unrests going down in Chicago starting tonight and all weekend, they have the entire CPD on alert and everyones vacations and time off are cancelled. Should be interesting.

The most masculine one in that picture is the moochelle
Yup. My daughter wanted to go downtown for dinner this weekend (Birthday). I saw the news about locking the city down. Guess where we *aren't* going for dinner this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread