Lots of brand new parts

Pauliers

Established Member
Ok, my family has been talking about getting a boat, we live around alot of lakes and had one before, so I am thinking it might be alot of fun for the family. I really enjoy driving my car right now, so I think any more mods will wait till winter. So, I have a slew of brand new parts that I am going to see about selling to help get us in the water.

I have the griggs ss suspension, brand new in box, not even opened up, waited about 2 months to get it and just got it last week finally. I have all the options, 315 kit, watts quiet link, adjustable rear control arms, adjustable rear anti roll bar etc.

Retails for 5450 plus shipping, will sell for $5000 shipped. All boxes have been unopened from Griggs.

I have the whipple 2.9 supercharger, throttle body, intake, injectors and probably some other parts but basically the 2.9 kit with intake.

Will sell for $4800 shipped

I have a dss driveshaft, brand new never installed sell for $700 shipped

I have the kooks headers, and offroad x pipe, new in box, never opened sell for $1250 shipped

I also have a mafia brand new in box sell for $100 shipped

I am open to offers, but dont have to sell and wont give everything away. I can take paypal, or whatever works best, everything is still boxed, so I can ship as soon as payment is recieved.

Thanks
Paul

Pauliers

Established Member
Yes, and I was not trying to jerk anyone around, but was able to pay my medical bills and now we are wanting to do some different family activities so have decided to sell again to help pay for them. Sorry if anyone felt jerked around.

mcdover

Established Member
The last time you posted the Whipple for sale, you said it was still new in the box. Is that still the case? Does that price include the TB, injectors, and the intake?

Pauliers

Established Member
Yes, all these parts are new in the box, mafia has been sold now. That price does include the supercharger, intake, throttle body, and injectors, it is the black supercharger.
These boxes were opened to look at, but parts have never been installed.

EX1

Established Member
HIGHLY, HIGHLY interested in the Whipple. Would you sell just the blower? I can send money fast:thumbsup:

Pauliers

Established Member
The headers are the 1 3/4" and are stainless, part number 6027 on the box, I have not opened them so dont have any pictures.

fastlif

Established Member
I would have bought it all a week ago from the other thread.

$600 shipped for the driveshaft? since it may or may not have warranty not being purchased from a dealer.

Last edited:

apg2369

SNAKE OF ALL TRADES
Established Member
you said the Griggs stuff was sold ..now its not ? I think theres abunch of bull shit going on !

Users who are viewing this thread