Lost My Mom To Covid-19

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
My mom was 75 years old and perfectly healthy with no underling health conditions. She drove every day, trained and competed with her dog weekly and her mom is 93 years old and healthy so she was hardly at the end of her life by any means. Came down with Covid and was in the hospital within 3 days.

It attacked her lungs and by day #2 both lungs had collapsed and by day #3 she had total organ failure and died. Covid-19 is on her death certificate. It and it alone killed her. Its no joke. Make sure ur parents and grand parents wear their masks properly.

The nurse told me there was a 40 year old woman who came in two weeks ago perfectly healthy and died in the same way my mother did so be careful out there. Get the vaccine if u can. Im getting mine next week.

Lost my father to Dementia 2 years ago.
Lost my little sister to a Drug Overdose (Fentanyl) last year.
Lost my Mom to Covid.

My whole family is now gone smh. Go see ur parents and appreciate them if they're still alive cause when they're gone u will wish u had.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Sucks man...sorry to hear it

Last my dad ro dementia 2 years ago as well and my mother to pneumonia back in june...what really sucked was doing it all myself as im a only child

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Wow Brett, that is terrible news to hear. Sorry you need to go through it. I lost my father to Dementia 2 years ago as well.

May your mom R.I.P.

_Snake_

Established Member
My mom was 75 years old and perfectly healthy with no underling health conditions. She drove every day, trained and competed with her dog weekly and her mom is 93 years old and healthy so she was hardly at the end of her life by any means. Came down with Covid and was in the hospital within 3 days.

It attacked her lungs and by day #2 both lungs had collapsed and by day #3 she had total organ failure and died. Covid-19 is on her death certificate. It and it alone killed her. Its no joke. Make sure ur parents and grand parents wear their masks properly.

The nurse told me there was a 40 year old woman who came in two weeks ago perfectly healthy and died in the same way my mother did so be careful out there. Get the vaccine if u can. Im getting mine next week.

Lost my Mom to Covid.

My whole family is now gone smh. Go see ur parents and appreciate them if they're still alive cause when they're gone u will wish u had.

I’m really sorry to hear about your loss(es). My deepest condolences and prayers.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Sorry to hear this. Praying for you and your family.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member

Lost my Mom to Covid.

Sorry for your loss.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
So sorry for your loss Brett.

I thoroughly expected my parents were going to die from CoVid back in September but they never even went to the hospital. I do not know how they made it.

My sister currently has pleurisy and CoVid. She is also an addict.

I am sorry your family is dealing with this. I wish you all peace and comfort.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Sorry to hear. It's definitely not easy, especially when it happens suddenly. Both my parents have passed on as well, and my brother is an alcoholic with one foot in the grave.

You really have to make the most of the time we have because It's so easy to take family for granted.

May your loved ones that have passed rest in peace.

FJohnny

Established Member
Sorry to hear this. Tough couple of years. Hang in there, man.

Thanks for the good advice. Hadn't planned to but now I'll be calling my mom today.

5.2Leader

Established Member
My prayers and condolences to you bro. All of us here at SVTP are your extended family. If you need anything all you have to do is ask brother.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

MIDTNSVT

Established Member
I hope your family is doing well with the loss of your mother. I hate to hear of anyone losing a family member to covid because it just feels like a life has been taken that shouldn’t have been. Like you said heed to the advice of the medical experts, and stay home/ wear your masks if you are older or susceptible. I hope that the shots provide to be a realistic answer in fighting covid.

Users who are viewing this thread