Lost my dog today

SHOdown220

Established Member
Had her 14 years, she was the sweetest dog, loved everyone especially me. About a year ago she developed some breathing problems, not much we could do but keep her on medication. Didn't think she would make it through the end of last year but she kept going up until today. It's crazy how attached you become to your pets, I feel like I lost a family member.

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Really sorry to hear that man. Also lost my dog of 14 years on Thanksgiving Day 2011 after she had cancer. Still not over it. I keep her collar around my shifter in the Cobra. But all you can do is think about the good times you had with her. What was her name?

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
I'm so sorry bud. PM me or text (770-402-4753) if ya need to talk.

Got any pictures of your pup? I'd love to see her. Dogs are family man, I'd rather have dogs/cats than kids. :beer:

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Dogs are definitely family! Sorry to hear about your loss, it is too bad they don't have the same life span as humans. I would never have kids if that was the case!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very sorry to hear of your loss. Dogs in particular create a special bond with their owner(s), assuming they are treated well. They're a very special pet IMO.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
My condolences. Just take comfort in knowing that you gave her a great and comfortable life.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Sorry to hear that, i know how hard it is to lose an animal. I lost my boxer 2 years ago in a few weeks. Still think about him every day.

3152E91F-457D-4174-A5C7-B3B3710A1F2C.png

JD09GT500

Established Member
I know exactly what you're going through. We just lost our male Rottweiler (Dante). We lost him to cancer. Unfortunately I have been through this heartache many times growing up. Dante was my wife's first baby. Our female Rottweiler (Shelby) still looks for him.

Again I'm so very sorry for your loss.

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
We just picked up a rescue dog and only had him two months and could imagine our house without him. Sorry for your loss OP.

Users who are viewing this thread