Losses fuel pressure when head lights or pass blinker is on.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Did a wire tuck and battery in trunk. Car started fine and idle fine. Turned head lights on and the pass flasher on dash is on. Outside flasher aren't on. Front passenger bulb is dim but back three are normal. When I turn head lights on or pass blinker I lose fuel pressure according to my autometer gauge. Get a code for frps and fpdm ( codes p0190 p1233 ). Wires I had to extend were the two wires for the alternator plug. Ran power wire from battery to starter, to alternator and then to the fuse block. Battery is ground in trunk with a 00 gauge wire and two 00 gauge wires from body to motor. Voltage is 14.3 at all of my hot side connections. Ran temp ground wire from battery ground post in trunk to engine. If I unplug the pass flasher bulb car dies. If engine is off but key ON and I turn the passenger flasher on I can hear a loud ticking sound coming from what i believe is the CCRM. I unplugged the harness ground to see if that made a difference and the clicking sound stopped. I pulled all the grounds off and clean everything well. Nothing has helped. Sure im forgetting something ive tried. Anyone got any ideas?

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Got the schematics for the ccrm. Flasher on, the fuel pump relay input flashes power with the flasher bulb in the head light, has power with head lights on. Now the Power To Fuel Pump has no power with head lights on and flashes power when flashers are on.

Users who are viewing this thread