• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Los Angeles Declared Sanctuary City

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Gravik, Feb 9, 2019.

1. me32

me32 BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS Established Member

Better open up your bank account and start funding the wall

2. scott9050

scott9050 Hillary for prison Established Member

ICE defends NC raids, saying sheriffs releasing dangerous individuals :: WRAL.com

Gallagher rattled off a list of the charges people who have been released from the county jails in recent weeks instead of being turned over to ICE: drug trafficking, sex offenses, assault with a deadly weapon, breaking and entering, armed robbery and assault on an officer.

ICE agents arrested a man in Durham on Friday morning, he said, who had been released from the Orange County jail. The man had previously been deported and now faces charges of indecent liberties with two minors and lives across the street from an elementary school, he said.
    "The public would be shocked at the types of individuals these sheriffs are releasing back into the country. This is politics over public safety at its worst," he said.

Sent from my SM-N950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Smooth, me32, MassCobra and 1 other person like this.
  3. JimCSHO

JimCSHO Active Member Established Member

Our new sheriff in Forsyth County just announced, "we won't be agents for ICE". So plans to ignore requests. He made the announcement with the wife of an illegal who is now facing deportation. Well, don't break the law to begin with, and after entering illegally maybe you shouldn't be breaking the law and going to jail!

I think that I will need to join the campaign against him next election. No recall word.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. me32

me32 BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS Established Member

Sounds like a criminal.

Revvv likes this.
  5. Blown 89

Blown 89 Well-Known Member Established Member

Cities refusing to abide by federal law is going to come to a head at some point. I can't wait for sanctuary cities from federal gun laws

bglf83, me32, jmsa540 and 2 others like this.
  6. thomas91169

thomas91169 # of bans = 5203 Established Member

Cut off all federal funding. CA needs to get bitchslapped so hard by the powers that be.

MassCobra and jeffh81 like this.