looking to run in phoenix/tempe/scott./mesa area...

Shiper

Really Cool Guy
Established Member
Like I said man, don't think I can hang if he's pushing 400RWHP. I'm at maybe 290. But we could still do it for fun.

Pavillions in Scottsdale?

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Did you guys pull up in the GTO with silver stripes around 9 or so? If so one super clean car. First time ive been out there for awhile but I never park my car in the show. But mostly I was too busy laughing at the BBC TT with nitrous truck.......... Do you head out there every weekend?

dtsoxs

519 hp/ whipple cobra
Established Member
look forward to meeting you guys I move to AZ on the 21st maybe we can make some runs I'm gonna have to re-tune my car i should be putting out a little more HP down there.

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Just makin sure but did you notice that it wasnt a 572 cui, and im pretty sure the turbos and nitrous setup was fake too. Who makes all that power through a stock radiator yet?? Anyways, you gonna be there again this weekend?

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
probably see ya there, gonna be rollin with a 04 sonic blue GT that might wanna run

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
alright sounds good, depends how the weather looks, kinda lookin crappy outside right now

redocmach1

Established Member
we went man, ddnt see u there, but only stayed for an hour from 8-9 becasue we had dinner plans, but if anyone u know wants to set up and run anytime let me know...

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Yea we got there a lil late. Living in Avondale and then having to take 101 all the way around took a bit of time. My buddy was there in an 04 Sonic blue gt with 04 chrome cobras on it. And his boss with a 03 redfire with a whipple on it was there too. Wow talk about getting raped, haha! But yea we should be there again this weekend, hopefully meet up with ya this time.

Users who are viewing this thread