looking to run in phoenix/tempe/scott./mesa area...

chris203

Established Member
i have a 380 rwhp gto n/a and 500 whp on spray...just looking to run for fun around here against cobras, machs, exc...please reply or pm if interested...thanks

Last edited:

FaYgOkRiS

SVT BOSS 570
Established Member
I'll run you after I get my tranny and clutch fixed, actually you all should come out to import vs domestics at speedworld on sept 8, i'll be running my car then.

Go to www.after9events.com check it out

Nile

Down, but not out.
Established Member
Were you at Pavillions Saturday? I saw a red GTO with silver stripes on the hood. You were parked next to the yellow GTO that was loud as ****. If that was you, nice car.

I think I saw the the Mach also. I was going to come look at it, but there was like 10 people crowded around it.

Last edited:

redocmach1

Established Member
yea that was us man we saw ur cobra...it has an azss sticker on the quarter window right? and u had a kocky racin shirt on? badass car man... and yea that was out red gto with silver stripes parked next to the magnacharged loud ass ls1 gto...lol we actually ran him when we left and it was like dead even...anyway nice car and if u wanna set up lets do it man! i saw that ur pullied, intake, exhaust, throttle body, on bfg's right? lets set up man from a dig it would be fun...and no that was a stock mach1, mine is in orange county sittin in my other houses garage lol i wish it was here...

and here yah go check out us and the yellow s/c'd 04 gto goin at it...

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=415446

Nile

Down, but not out.
Established Member
Yeah, that was me. I've seen that Mach before. It was turning down a some street when I was going to lunch. I'm going to try and come out again on Saturday.

dtsoxs

519 hp/ whipple cobra
Established Member
Hey guys i'm moving to phoenix in three weeks what do i have to look forward to as far as car guys and places to hang out?

redocmach1

Established Member
u have to look forward to sick ass meets and fast cars with HOT weather...

^^^awesome man yea lets set up friday night...pm me with ur number and ill giv mine back to u and we will do it ...damn ur car is heavily modded and i am only puttin down close to 400 wheel...lol o well id still love to se ur car run so im down...

(btw this is chris 203, i use my buddys name alot as well)

Last edited:

lilbuddy1587

Banned
redocmach1 said:
u have to look forward to sick ass meets and fast cars with HOT weather...

^^^awesome man yea lets set up friday night...pm me with ur number and ill giv mine back to u and we will do it ...damn ur car is heavily modded and i am only puttin down close to 400 wheel...lol o well id still love to se ur car run so im down...

(btw this is chris 203, i use my buddys name alot as well)

Wont be getting tuned until saturday now :bash:

Heavily modded? Me? Naaahh, just a few.."bolt ons" :D

Shiper

Really Cool Guy
Established Member
I'd love to come roll with you guys, but I don't know if the Mach can keep up. Just exhaust and DRs. Still love to check out the car scene, pretty new in Phoenix.

redocmach1

Established Member
pavillions is every sat night and is a huge car gathering at a mcdonalds off of indiand bend rd. off the 101...its cool, we go every week, about 160 cars last nite and about 50 bikes...and if you want to run my buddys gto we are down, just tell us when and where and we will set up brotha

Users who are viewing this thread