47R Racing Stripe
55S SVT Trk Pkg
58N Electronics Pkg
854 Gloss Blk St
918 Shaker Pro
971 Shelby cover
Dest and Deliv

MSRP $67,540.00

I can order this for $2K under MSRP. I know the dealer, and have bought from them before.

I think this is a good deal, but I am interested to get the experts on SVTP advice

Thanks in Advance!

Eric

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
2K under sticker on a '14? I would take it especially coming into the spring season and all northern states will be itching for something new! That wont last long...or you can find a good deal on a left over '13

Turbo mach1

Established Member
I'll save you 5k if you want a DIB 13. Or my local dealer has a 13 minus the glass roof that they are will to deal on. Blk on blk.

MNCobra

Established Member
i saw a lot of guys on here didnt care for the Shaker Pro option...might want to rethink that one...

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
I was out of town for a few days, thanks for the responses! :rockon:

I am ordering it today.

I will look at the shaker and cover options again.

My thought was to load the car up sans the glass roof (I already own a convertible Cobra replica).

Thanks guys!!

E

rdsnk46

Established Member
I have been a car audio enthusiast for over 20 years, the factory premium sound upgrade is awesome an rivals pro audio systems from 5 years ago. I would suggest that you find someone with the Shaker upgrade and listen for yourself. I had the oppertunity to listen to an older Shaker 1000 from an 07-09 car and it sounded flat, distorted and at any volume level rattles were the only thing shaking.......1000 of them. I sat in a 2013 with the shaker 1000 and I was higly impressed! if you can listen for yourself and form your own opinion.

Andy

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks Guys!

I ordered it Wednesday, should be here in June.

(I went with the cover and the Shaker Pro)

E

bossman302

Banned
Do yourself a Favor, order a BASE car, you will save about 10K plus it's will weigh much less, and have better looking wheels. I ordered a base car with Recaro Seats. Save close to 10K versus a loaded one. I can update with my own stereo, or navigation system for much less.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Do yourself a Favor, order a BASE car, you will save about 10K plus it's will weigh much less, and have better looking wheels. I ordered a base car with Recaro Seats. Save close to 10K versus a loaded one. I can update with my own stereo, or navigation system for much less.

I ordered it as stated above as I wanted a loaded car (except the glass roof). Not sure if it will pan out in the long run or not. My use with the car will be pretty tame, since I beat on my Superformance Cobra, and it is obviously a roadster.

This car will give me more days to drive a performance car during the year (we get horrible heat for a convertible Cobra), and the two experiences are completely different.

Rearcroppedsmall.gif

E

jbs$

Established Member
If you add the glass roof, you will not be sorry. It is one of the better comfort item and as a bonus, all of girls like it.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
as a bonus, all of girls like it.

LOL, been married 34 years. I only have to impress ONE girl. (I did not tell her it was an option);-)

My Edge has the full glass roof, and it is nice. IMO, the glass roof on the Shelby seemed to be too much, like T-tops. But that is only my opinion. :thumbsup:

E

lowonfuel

Established Member
I have been a car audio enthusiast for over 20 years, the factory premium sound upgrade is awesome an rivals pro audio systems from 5 years ago. I would suggest that you find someone with the Shaker upgrade and listen for yourself. I had the oppertunity to listen to an older Shaker 1000 from an 07-09 car and it sounded flat, distorted and at any volume level rattles were the only thing shaking.......1000 of them. I sat in a 2013 with the shaker 1000 and I was higly impressed! if you can listen for yourself and form your own opinion.

Andy

In my opinion you can by a loaded Kia and have a good stereo. I would never buy a Shelby for the speakers. Throw a set of flowmasters on it and it will sound better than any radio.

Users who are viewing this thread