Looking to contact someone in Research & Development at Ford or Lincoln.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Ok, I will trim this down. I'm looking for suggestions on the best way to contact someone in R&D for Ford or Lincoln. Or maybe a reachout, I know some on the forum may be connected in one way or another. I was hired to do something unrelated for a company that has developed some components which are being tested/taxi tested by German car makers. I'm doing this on my own, this is not a sales pitch. I don't have the impression that the owners are well connected in the automotive industry and I see alot of potential for their company as a whole, most of which is not automotive related. I will get through one way or another. I thought someone here might be a good first contact or provide some guidance. I would like to make a good impression with the owners so that I can possibly be considered for a position there. I can't provide much info but there is a reason I thought FMC specifically would be interested.

If you have no useful info spare me any business inept replies.

Last edited:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I will use LinkedIn, I've had luck in the past with it. I will also figure out the pattern for company email addresses if needed, and maybe try calling corporate so they can transfer me endlessly until I get someone useful. I figured on the off chance someone here was someone or knew someone it would be less impersonal and might save time.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
I say give op a break. It would be one thing if he was a new member and had only joined up for the op. He is a contributing member.....

Users who are viewing this thread