WANTED: Looking to buy

dragrazor

Established Member
My budget varies. At this point, there are so few available that I would like to just see what’s out there. Cash in hand

buddha93

Established Member
They are out there, question is are you looking for a high mileage driver or Sunday driver with low miles. As a buyer, prices are at an all time high. Very few cloth cars available if that's a want, expect to pay about $20k for anything decent. Market is absolutely nuts right now, though not sure how much longer it will last.

dragrazor

Established Member
Buddha93, thank you. I can go from 15k to 30k, depends on all variables. I’ll keep looking. The prices are crazy

buddha93

Established Member
Ya, even as an owner I think it's ridiculous. They seriously jumped about $10k for good driver quality car in the last year.

My red car had 110k on it, was a really clean rust free car, very stock except under the hood, fenders had been replaced on it from a light fender bender 20+ years ago. Was probably about a $16-17k car with things put back to stock. Hell now, I could've probably pulled another $5000 or more out of it.

If your not on Facebook yet, cave like I did just for the car stuff, it's pretty much all there now. This was a Texas car just listed, 57k miles, asking $30k and it went quick, all VIN tags present.

Teal 115k, $29k

dragrazor

Established Member
You are a wealth of knowledge sir. I seriously appreciate it. I have caved myself. If you hear of something, let me know. Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread