Looking to buy big brake kit and brake lines

steeda911

Established Member
Well like the title says guys I am looking to buy bigger brakes and brake lines for all four corners. Let me know what you have.

Thanks

dannyrok

Established Member
not sure if you knew this,but STIFFLERS is making the braided brake hoses for front and rear now for a really decent price! check them out or D AGASTINO has the classic tube brand setup on the lines as well.

steeda911

Established Member
Dannyrok thanks the heads up. I was looking at D'Agastino but did not know that stifflers was selling them also.

Thanks again

dannyrok

Established Member
i've never heard of that site but i would love to put a front and rear kit on my truck,but i dont have that kinda cash! it seems that SSBC gives you the most "BIG" bang for your buck,but i still cant cough up that much for brakes in one pop! i think a BIG BRAKE kit will be the very last thing on my lightning list.but heres a question,if you had like $5000 to spend on your lightning in one shot but you had to choose just one,would it be:BIG BRAKE KIT? SUPERCHARGER(ford racing,kenne belle,mp,etc.)? or built TRANSMISSION? right now at this point/moment,i would personnaly go with a tranny!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread