Looking to buy a turbo kit

T davis

Established Member
Looking for a complete twin turbo kit. T4 flange Prefer a hp kit but will look at other kits
I like cg stuff as well

Last edited:

Sneaky Snake

Established Member
I will be selling my complete turbo kit, but it is not a twin. It's a single 76mm Turbonetics. Polished housing, ceramic coated exhaust side and headers. Piping is on3 forward facing with upgraded 4" intercooler. Entire hotside is stainless steel and is wrapped. Very low miles, everything well taken care of and looks like new.
Only reason I'm selling is I'm going to trade my car as a roller for a friends roller.

mach1gsxr

Established Member
I have the original hp twin 57 kit. It has the shorty side exit headers and not the newer forward facing long tube headers.

I'm more interested in trading for a big blower setup but will sell seperately too.

geno9790

Established Member
have custom forward facing headers twin turbo kit, freshly powder coated and ready to go.... $800 plus the ride and its yours! 567-277-0474

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 105

jsucil89

Established Member
If you're interested in a single kit, I am in the process of removing my single turbo setup from my 03' Cobra. It will come with CG fab SS headers (use with A/C & power steering), CG fab hot side plumbed for a T4 flange turbo (I used a 76mm Precision, but have sold it), and single 4" DP. All you would need is the turbo and cold side. The setup is proven and made 1105whp. PM me if interested

Users who are viewing this thread