Looking to buy a 2000 - 2004 Lightning

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I would prefer one that has under 100K on the clock and light to moderate mods. The closer to the Tampa area the better.

Thanks,

Adam

Nukem1040

Established Member
I'm in Northern NY. Would cost about $600 shipped to you. I have the white 99 w/ 04 drivetrain. Under 75k on body, 50k on drivetrain. Runs solid, all maint done, brand new tires and alignment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I have my 2003 SB Lightning that I think about selling from time to time. All original, just rolled over 48k miles. Has a cone filter purchased from L.L. back in 2003, cleaned twice. Magnaflow cat-back and Mobil One every 3k miles. 90%+ Nitto 555s all around. Recent transmission service and new brake pads all around. Bed cover needs to be replaced and interior door panels have some sun bleaching. I did add the Expy console last year and had the passenger seat cut professionally. I can provide photos, I'm not really looking to sell but if I had to sell to someone it'd be you. I don't check SVTP that often, email me [email protected] if you'd like.

Jonathan

Last edited by a moderator:

FordSVTFan

Established Member
I have my 2003 SB Lightning that I think about selling from time to time. All original, just rolled over 48k miles. Has a cone filter purchased from L.L. ba in 2003, cleaned twice. Magnaflow cat-back and Mobil One every 3k miles. 90%+ Nitto 555s all around. Recent transmission service and new brake pads all around. Bed cover needs to be replaced and interior door panels have some sun bleaching. I did add the Expy console last year and had the passenger seat cut professionally. I can provide photos, I'm not really looking to sell but if I had to sell to someone it'd be you. I don't check SVTP that often, email me [email protected] if you'd like.

Jonathan

Thanks buddy, I appreciate it. Do know how much you want for it. You can shoot me a PM.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
I'm in Northern NY. Would cost about $600 shipped to you. I have the white 99 w/ 04 drivetrain. Under 75k on body, 50k on drivetrain. Runs solid, all maint done, brand new tires and alignment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I appreciate it, but I don't want a 99. Thanks for the offer.

Phearce

Established Member
Mine is over 100k miles, but check my post on my 2002 F150 lightning. I can provide more pictures if needed. Happy Hunting and good luck!
I'm also located in the Destin/Pcola area in FL.

Last edited:

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
I have an 03 Black SVT Lightning w/ 95k miles 2nd owner, I might be thinking about selling if the price is right. Am currently located in DC, LMK thanks.

stvdman

Established Member
My father is selling his 2002. I think it has 100k+ on it though. It is in avg shape overall. Its black, paint is 5/10, interior 5/10, lots of mods. Steigmeyer ported blower, smaller lower, 16psi, full KOOKS exhaust. Located in Seminole FL. I think he is looking to get $11k for it. PM me if you want his POC info.

Steve

Rob_Stylez

Established Member
Im considering selling my 2004, 47k miles tasteful mods, 20" 03/04 reps wheels/tires have approx 1k miles on them... only thing is Im in TX

2010BCEE-914C-4D29-95C4-709A0DABFE08_zpsm8qs24ql.jpg

DSC_0865_zpsccc4gpbr.jpg

DSC_0847_zpstex5vig2.jpg

DSC_0860_zps1hkcg23s.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread