looking for vibrant red 1993 cobra

Ill_W1N

Established Member
Looking for any vibrant red 1993 cobra for sale that's clean with no accidents. Prefer a sun roof but doesn't make it or break it. Mods are fine as well. Have cash. Anyone willing to part with theirs?

Nukem1040

Established Member
www.1993cobra.com
Forums/cars or members cars for sale
Good luck with your search, should be able to find it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pschwind

Established Member
I've been watching the 1993 Cobra market for the last few months as well. The only problem with www.1993cobra.com is it doesn't generate much traffic. I'm leaning towards selling my 2003 SVT Cobra in spring and then looking for a 1993 Cobra. I'm not a purist, I'd like a built Cobra for street/strip action.

originalsnake

Established Member
Im going to be putting up my all stock red 93 in the spring as is tucked away for winter. I see you are in the Bay Area but unfortunately im in NY.

Nukem1040

Established Member
Very true, small traffic on that site, however, when a car goes on there, it lights up good.
Love Termis but always have to own a 93

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Sure might not be much traffic, but you will find very good quality targeted leads.

Ill_W1N

Established Member
Any pictures or price you're looking to get for it? Distance doesn't matter. Also seeing you're on the east coast any rust on the car? Thanks

originalsnake

Established Member
No rust on the car. PM me with your number and i will text you pics. I have everything on my phone and its just easier to send that way.

Mako234

Looking for any vibrant red 1993 cobra for sale that's clean with no accidents. Prefer a sun roof but doesn't make it or break it. Mods are fine as well. Have cash. Anyone willing to part with theirs?
Are you still looking for a 1993 Cobra? If yes, PM

Mako234

Vehicle # 2352 has 69670 miles, red with grey cloth interior. Car was purchased in Texas, then went to Georgia, and is now in South Florida. Mods include: 3.73 gear, FRP driveshaft, h-pipe, 2.5 exhaust and smog pump delete, sub frame connectors which I've been told were installed by first owner in Texas when purchased.
New Items since I've owned it: New car cover, SVO front brakes with stainless lines, alternator, fuel pump and sender, ign. switch, Tokico HP shocks, KN filter, and OEM stereo(tape deck). I have a spare set of OEM quarter windows, original mufflers and pipes, original rear gear, smog pump, and driveshaft. All VIN tags are on panels, has a few rock chips on hood, a small scratch on the driver front fender(quarter size) do not have the original H-pipe or window sticker.
Car is clean and with original paint and always garaged with no rust, cobra floor mats and spare set, original keys(2 sets) spare tire and SVT certificate. Asking $14,000 firm 561 715-1410. Thank you Bruce. Will try to get Pic's this weekend.

Mako234

Gotcha, here are some older pictures from a previous owner. http://1993cobra.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7367&hilit=#2352
Yes nice guy, he was in the service and was getting a divorce, needed help for the divorce, always like to help a service member:) I have put about 660 miles on it in 2.5 years. I'm going to load some pictures this week and post it on South Florida Craigslist and Ebay on Feb. 17 Tried to join the Cobra Registry but I'm having problems creating an account any thoughts? Thanks again, this snake needs a good home!

Nukem1040

Established Member
WillyB, it seems everyone I encounter on forums and Facebook say they have problems getting an account and then give up as far as the registry. Then I PM Brett with all the info and ask to add the individual which I'm sure gets old for him. Is there a way to fix this within the forum?

Users who are viewing this thread