Looking for someone to run (nj)...

SoUtHpAw KB

You can let Sal know I want a piece of that car. Some of you may know me or my car and im sure alot don't. This should be a great race. However itll be a dig run or low mph n then ill give him the standard 60 for his vette to be in the power band. Its getting cold so maybe itll have to wait for over the winter but if it gets nice one day in a few weeks maybe we can set something up. Car will be up n going by then. Just make sure he knows I am coming after him with everything I got.

Last edited:

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
Come on OP, you want to set someone up with Sal. He takes out Liter Bikes. People on here better bring their A game.

mustangGT04

Established Member
You can let Sal know I want a piece of that car. Some of you may know me or my car and im sure alot don't. This should be a great race. However itll be a dig run or low mph n then ill give him the standard 60 for his vette to be in the power band. Its getting cold so maybe itll have to wait for over the winter but if it gets nice one day in a few weeks maybe we can set something up. Car will be up n going by then. Just make sure he knows I am coming after him with everything I got.

My money is on the Vette.

Common

Established Member

Not sure what you have, I have seen him Race a well setup small whipple terminator and simply dismantle it. It was more than 5 car lengths. Not even on his highest boost, rumor has it that he put the boost up soon after.

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
^^ you don't happen to drive an silver cobra? since i see two different one around here. one with black stick inlet on the back bumper and one without.

both sounds very nice. unknown mods

One you see is me. And I had Bumper inserts and don't anymore. There are two silver cobras in boyertown. One has stock wheels and mine has chrome y2k's. I'm not around anymore though since I've been away at college.

mikes93

Established Member
This sounds interesting if it was at a track like atco or maple.

Mike
93 supra (not white)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread