Looking for shop in Phoenix for retune.!

68gtscode

Established Member
Dean and Rob sold SVC 8 months ago - The new owner/previous owner, Tim, ran it into the ground and they are actually having an auction pretty soon for the parts and dyno. Rob still does tuning and fabrication work, you can reach him at 602-568-6038. Don't know which TT Fox you are talking about but Rob still has his Fox with a Lightning swap in it.

I would avoid Performance Solutions at all costs they are "part tuners" and never fix real issues. I have a long story and hatred for them over there. I bought a car from a guy that had Performance Solutions do all the work and it was and still is a nightmare.

Thanks for the information, interesting. The TT fox was not the same one as Rob's 5.4 swap. The TT was sitting in the back of their shop for at least the past few years. They were fabricating a full IRS/cage/custom interior, etc. I was in Phoenix late last spring and stopped by to say hi. Dean didn't want to part with it, and I since took his advice and bought a Cobra.

Matt

red03dave

Established Member
Thanks for the information, interesting. The TT fox was not the same one as Rob's 5.4 swap. The TT was sitting in the back of their shop for at least the past few years. They were fabricating a full IRS/cage/custom interior, etc. I was in Phoenix late last spring and stopped by to say hi. Dean didn't want to part with it, and I since took his advice and bought a Cobra.

Matt

Oh Dean's Red Fox! He still has it. Still not running! Ha ha That car is sick. He is messing around with Sand Rails too much to get that thing done. He is always riding his dirt bike or at the dunes. He is going to have to get that thing running once I get mine running though. Not TT but single turbo Cobra.

68gtscode

Established Member
Oh Dean's Red Fox! He still has it. Still not running! Ha ha That car is sick. He is messing around with Sand Rails too much to get that thing done. He is always riding his dirt bike or at the dunes. He is going to have to get that thing running once I get mine running though. Not TT but single turbo Cobra.

That's the one! That thing is going to be machine if he ever finishes it. Dean was starting to get into sand rails pretty heavily when I was still down there. I'd be curious to know what Dean's up to work wise... it's probably none of my business, but I always thought he was a good/smart guy and was sad to hear he sold the shop. Anyhow, good luck on your Cobra- turbo setups are killer. I have given the helion setup some thought for my 03, but will likely go the generic route and install a whipple this summer... I live in CA and am not sure if I want to deal with trying to register the car out of state, etc.

Matt

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread