Looking for reputable shop in NJ area!

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Hey guys, I'll be going to look at a car this weekend in NJ. The seller has agreed to bring it to a shop for me to have the car checked out. My question is that I don't know the area (Edison NJ). Does anybody in the NJ area know of a reputable shop to take the car in this area? I'd appreciate the help, I'm sure there has to be some members around that area!

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Clearly all of the recent responses in this thread decided to ignore the post date lol, I've owned the car for over 6 months now. I do appreciate the responses though

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Clearly all of the recent responses in this thread decided to ignore the post date lol, I've owned the car for over 6 months now. I do appreciate the responses though

I saw it but it's good to see new replies as new members join they have some direction on where to go :beer:

Holovacko

Established Member
M&R Automotive in South Amboy... Reasonable rates and top quality work. They also race Mustangs. I've been to other NJ shops.

Rob's Performance in Belleville.

Professional.

Honest.

And just gets down to business, in terms of doing the work right and getting the car back to the customer as quickly as possible.

Also tunes.

Users who are viewing this thread