Looking for Previous owner of my 2011 Kona Blue Gt500

The SVT_Nick

Around a Year ago I purchased a 2011 Kona Blue GT500 from a dealership in ohio with the SVT package and was a factory stripe delete with 15K Miles. The dealer couldnt tell me who was the previous owner due to privacy laws but could tell me it came out of Canada. Car had Forgestar F14's, Aeroforce Dual Gauges, Borla Axle Backs, 2013 upper grill when purchased. Im begining to mod the car and have found many mods I wasnt aware were on the car when I purchased it such as 1 piece driveshaft, Driveshaft Loop, MGW Shifter, Aftermarket heat exchanger with fan switch under dash. Im hoping to find the original owner and learn about the car and maybe any other mods that have been done to the car. Any Info would be helpful.

Last edited:

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I don't see why the dealership couldn't give the previous owner your contact info, that wouldn't break any privacy laws. Then it would be up to that person to contact you or not !

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I don't see why the dealership couldn't give the previous owner your contact info, that wouldn't break any privacy laws. Then it would be up to that person to contact you or not !
Edit: Just realized I completely misread your post. Agreed. No reason for the dealer to not share your info with the previous owner, assuming they are so inclined.

Last edited:

The SVT_Nick

I never thought of trying that, Ill see if they could do that and hopefully the original owner can contact me. Id love to find out what all was done to this car before I start ordering parts

Users who are viewing this thread