looking for PP wheels and tires

Michael Belcher

Established Member
Like the title says im looking for performance pack wheels and tires for my girlfriends V6. Im located in Winston Salem NC and im willing to drive to the surrounded states for pick up. message me if you have a set for sale. thanks

Mbiro594

Established Member
You interested in these off a 12 GT500? Forged wheels. I’m located in Stony Point, NC and just put brand new Michelin Sport A/S 3 on them three months ago.

3f2898667ea6804a96ddcccb15a1d1e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrubber3

Like the title says im looking for performance pack wheels and tires for my girlfriends V6. Im located in Winston Salem NC and im willing to drive to the surrounded states for pick up. message me if you have a set for sale. thanks
Ill have a set for sale after I get my taxes back probably March of next year. I plan to go to 315-325 at that time. I'm in Fayetteville NC. If I had the money to get the rims/ tires I wanted right now, I'd go ahead and sell them to you. I just can't have it on blocks for that long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Michael Belcher

Established Member
Ill have a set for sale after I get my taxes back probably March of next year. I plan to go to 315-325 at that time. I'm in Fayetteville NC. If I had the money to get the rims/ tires I wanted right now, I'd go ahead and sell them to you. I just can't have it on blocks for that long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Well let me know when your ready to sell

racerbox77

Established Member
I'm in Charlotte and have a set. Sent you a pm

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread