Looking for pics of Space shuttle's on launching pads, etc etc.....

Chris06GT

Established Member
Hey guys, I am working on a small project, and I am looking for some really good high res pics of shuttle's, launch equipment, etc etc....

I know some guys on here are working in the field, and if you have any pics, that would be awesome!!

Thanks,
Chris

Silver95

Established Member
1632804.jpg

1624370.jpg

1584584.jpg

1546295.jpg

1542905.jpg

Chris06GT

Established Member
speedofsound, it is a portfolio for an Aerospace Engineering class....I just finished my 2 year degree not too long ago in Design Engineering...Now taking Aerospace and some Mechanical...

Silver, thanks for the pics man, those are awesome!!

1bad93

Established Member
I work at KSC....and these are some of the best pictures you will find in Hi-Res

Kennedy Media Gallery

Go for the double major in Mech and Aero...i wish i had looking back. I just have an aero degree. I work on the Constellation Ares 1 Program, which will most likely be dumped by Mr. Obama and Friends!!!!!

Joe

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
speedofsound, it is a portfolio for an Aerospace Engineering class....I just finished my 2 year degree not too long ago in Design Engineering...Now taking Aerospace and some Mechanical...

I work at KSC....and these are some of the best pictures you will find in Hi-Res

Go for the double major in Mech and Aero...i wish i had looking back. I just have an aero degree. I work on the Constellation Ares 1 Program, which will most likely be dumped by Mr. Obama and Friends!!!!!

Joe

Listen to this man. I am in the business as well, but not with KSC. 1bad93 is your best bet to know what's up. :beer: Anything more detailed than what's posted on public sites would be proprietary.

Mech/Aero is a good way to go (Aero only touches on the very basic thermo). IMO, the two best majors for an all around engineering knowledge.

Last edited:

Chris06GT

Established Member

Kennedy Media Gallery

Joe

Listen to this man. I am in the business as well, but not with KSC. 1bad93 is your best bet to know what's up. :beer: Anything more detailed than what's posted on public sites would be proprietary.

Mech/Aero is a good way to go (Aero only touches on the very basic thermo). IMO, the two best majors for an all around engineering knowledge.

Thanks for that info guys!! I had thought about doing the double with Mech./Aero, looks like that is what I will do....

Thanks for the link 1Bad93!!

Jefe

Established Member
Some guy on another site took these last year I believe. Best Ive ever seen

DSC_0017-2.jpg

DSC_0029_30_31_tonemappedcopy.jpg

DSC_0040-1.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0142_3_4_5_tonemapped.jpg