Looking For Pics of Machined Faced 03 Cobra's w/ Black Cutouts

nocompetition04

The C06
Established Member
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has anymore pics of these wheels? This is the only car that I have ever seen them on. :(

DSC01296-1-2.jpg

DSC01295-1-1.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I do love those wheels. You looking to buy a set for your Mustang? If so, nice choice.

nocompetition04

The C06
Established Member
I do love those wheels. You looking to buy a set for your Mustang? If so, nice choice.
No, already have 18" Chrome 03 Cobras. Just curious to see some more pics of them. I guess they're pretty rare?
The only ones I have, belonged to a guy I used to be friends with. I loved the look of this car, so clean. Not the best pics but you get the idea.
Those are just regular Machine Finished. Take a look at the pics again, they have black inserts. ;-)

slowcoupe89

holic of many variations
Established Member
No, already have 18" Chrome 03 Cobras. Just curious to see some more pics of them. I guess they're pretty rare?

Those are just regular Machine Finished. Take a look at the pics again, they have black inserts. ;-)

oops :burn:

4fit?

Established Member
First time I've ever seen those. Look pretty damn sweet to me. Kinda a throwback to the '97 Cobra wheel.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has anymore pics of these wheels? This is the only car that I have ever seen them on. :(

DSC01296-1-2.jpg

DSC01295-1-1.jpg

I had a set on my OW 03 Vert. AFS might still sell them. That's where I got them from. Good deal too. Staggered 17's for under 600. Of course that was over 2 years ago.

nocompetition04

The C06
Established Member
I had a set on my OW 03 Vert. AFS might still sell them. That's where I got them from. Good deal too. Staggered 17's for under 600. Of course that was over 2 years ago.

Yeah AFS still sells the 18x9's. Got any pics of them on your car? They carried them in 17's too...?

Last edited:

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
yes they had them in 17's. I wanted to get some 17x10's for the rears and all they had were the ones with black inserts so I nver bought them because it would not have matched the stockers.

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
You know I thought I'd really hate how they would look but after viewing the pics I do like them...as someone stated - a throwback to the 96-97 Cobra wheels. The black accents also do not mess with the design of the 5 spoke so they aren't too intrusive.

Users who are viewing this thread