looking for my old 03 redfire.

ryanbmw

Established Member
Hey guys sold my 03 redfire about two years ago, worst descision I ever made. Just wondering if anyone locally bought or would be in the market for selling it as I have not seen it around after the sale. Unfortunately I had to trade it in for a winter vehicle so I have no idea if it would have stayed locally or auctioned. the VIN is 1fafp48y73f309642. When I sold it, it would have had a painted CAI redfire with flames on it, and at 2.65 Reichart racing pulley so there probably isnt alot of cobras runing those two things, but it could have be put back to stock by the dealer. hope to at least see whos enjoying it now.

GT4U2NV

Cobra converted coupe!!
Established Member
Go into the omaha thread and post up about it. I know Pat (Pat21gq) in there has a redfire and he lives in omaha. But not sure where he got it and if it was pullied or anything. The thread should be like 1 or 2 above this one and says (Whos from the omaha metro area) or something in that nature.

Nathaniel Reichert

Hey guys sold my 03 redfire about two years ago, worst descision I ever made. Just wondering if anyone locally bought or would be in the market for selling it as I have not seen it around after the sale. Unfortunately I had to trade it in for a winter vehicle so I have no idea if it would have stayed locally or auctioned. the VIN is 1fafp48y73f309642. When I sold it, it would have had a painted CAI redfire with flames on it, and at 2.65 Reichart racing pulley so there probably isnt alot of cobras runing those two things, but it could have be put back to stock by the dealer. hope to at least see whos enjoying it now.
I owned that 03 Cobra! I just sold it a couple months ago. I think I know the person who purchased it from the dealer

Users who are viewing this thread