Looking for my long lost car.

strongs_2009

Established Member
I got rid of my car years ago and have been looking for it for about 4 years now all over the net and can’t find it any place. Figured I would and see if it’s been seen or if who ever owns it now has been around on here. Last place I knew it to be after it left Florida is in Georgia.

Attachments

• 82EFC090-0CC9-4CF4-8DCE-5233281390B7.png
    82EFC090-0CC9-4CF4-8DCE-5233281390B7.png
    868.4 KB · Views: 262

Recon

Established Member
If you have the vin some on here will be able to track the car, if I’m not mistaken.

Pick your poison.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
was gonna say, in my garage but that would be F'd up
gl finding it and I have not seen one like that here in Ga. I do attend a few shows per year

Willie

Established Member
Are you looking to buy it back? or???

There's a very minute chance that it's no longer in the country....
Back in the mid-90's, I sold a 1987 "20th Commemorative Anniversary Edition" IROC-Z convertible to a woman in northern California. She had the transport company pick up the car at my house. I never met her. A couple of years later, I received a post card from her. The internet was in its infancy then... She moved, and took the car with her.... to New Zealand...! So I suppose you never know!

strongs_2009

Established Member
Last I know it was sold to a person in Georgia because the own contacted me and the builder of the car. His tuner couldn’t figure out how to tune it. I would love to have this car back I even named my daughter Shelby after it.

StrayBullitt

Established Member
Best of Luck OP.

Q for the group, Would a car fax help at all in this case ?
Wonder if you Could at least find out if it was registered again someplace else again after Georgia..

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I copied and pasted your VIN into the Google search box and found some sites that say they can give a report on the car (by VIN) accident damage, recalls, Title registrations........etc. for a small price.

^^^^You may get a link there.

What about bringing the VIN to the local Ford dealership? Have them run an OASIS report........If your car has been serviced by a Ford dealership, the report will tell you where it has been serviced most recently (maybe the airbag recall?)......Just a thought.....

R

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Last I know it was sold to a person in Georgia because the own contacted me and the builder of the car. His tuner couldn’t figure out how to tune it. I would love to have this car back I even named my daughter Shelby after it.

My niece's name is Shelby G.T.

01blckcobra

Established Member
04/16/2018 South Carolina
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Bluffton, SC
Title #772060269111789 Registration issued or renewe

01blckcobra

Established Member
Was serviced in 2014 at:

Front Brakes

Peacock Automotive