Looking for mustang performance shop around northridge, ca

calcobra98

Beserker13
Established Member
Hey guys, Any1 know a good shop that specialized in mustang around NORTHRIDGE, CA, looking to have a MM subframe connectors installed in my 98 Cobra nd any other MM suspension products in the future???? Help greatly appreciated.... thanks

eddyroxx

Established Member
for suspension marlos frame and allignment in canoga park right off the 118. he specializes in mustangs, is the president of a mustang club, and has written numerous articles for some of the big ford magazines

racebronco2

Established Member
wild pony motorsports in canyon country. They not only specialize in mustangs they are also racers (open track not drag racing) so they can steer you in the right direction with on track experience.

They offer open track support any time they are at the track, and they even bring their motorhome for a place we can hang out so we don't have to be in the sun all day. 1-661-424-0878, tell them carlos sent you.

nerdman

Established Member
Contact Sal at Extreme Automotive in canoga park. Tell him Ernie sent you. They will hook u up.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
+1 on Marlo's Frame for anything frame/suspension/brakes/etc. related.

calcobra98

Beserker13
Established Member
You guys all have good experience with this shops, right. i know but still gotta ask!!! im plannin on installing all MM suspension and need a reputable shops, and i appreciate all feedbacks.

Users who are viewing this thread