Looking for Low Mileage Convertible East Coast Possible Trade

Mikey5.0

Established Member
I have been wanting to get into another terminatir. I live in Charlotte NC. Im looking for preferably a white, silver, dsg, sonic blue, or comp in that order. Closer to stock the better. I do not mind springs, exhaust, pulley, etc. But dont really want a big blower car or turbo car. Looking for 30k miles or less. Top and interior color do not matter as i like them all. Cash in hand ready to buy.

Last edited:

plumbcrazy

Established Member
I have been wanting to get into another terminatir. I live in Charlotte NC. Im looking for preferably a white, silver, dsg, sonic blue, or comp in that order. Closer to stock the better. I do not mind springs, exhaust, pulley, etc. But dont really want a big blower car or turbo car. Looking for 30k miles or less. Top and interior color do not matter as i like them all. Cash in hand ready to buy.
Nice one for sale in Raleigh posted here by smokenslugg- Oxford White- FYI

fitforspeed

Established Member

Image1569113846.699183.jpg
View attachment 1600359
29k Miles, located in Central Fl

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

fitforspeed

Established Member

View attachment 1600356
29k Miles, located in Central Fl

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Listed on cargurus and his local Craigslist.
I was thinking about it and spoke to him many times
REALLY nice guy.
I don’t think it’s cool to give his name or number here, but you should be able to find him with the info I gave you.
Car is CLEAN.
I’ve been all over the map with cars I’ve been looking ( price- from$30k+ on down) all over the country and I’ve been looking for almost a year.
Missed a couple of one owner cars that were good deals but the timing didn’t work out.
Reined in my budget and landed a 2 owner Sonic Blue vert with 90k for $13,800. It’s not perfect, but it’s an honest car.It needs TLC for sure, but it’s got “ good bones”.
Used but not abused. Plus, it will ALWAYS be worth what I paid, as I’ll probably do 1000 miles a year.
If I love it so much I have to have one that’s pristine, then I’ll pay up.
Right now, I don’t want a car that if it gets scratched I’ll get sick.... because I will, lol. Anyway, at least I’m finally a member of the club, and it’s a cool club for sure.
Good luck in your quest!!!!

schwane1

Have a 4,950 mile zinc yellow convertible 03

fitforspeed

Established Member
Very nice. Can I get some more details on this cobra? Is there a thread or post? Love the Saleen wheels on this
No I haven’t gotten around to making a post for the car. It’s an untouched, bone stock car aside from the wheels/suspension/window tint. Maximum Motorsports full length sub frame connectors, caster/camber plates, and low profile IRS bolts. Steeda rear diff brace. Front springs are oem with Racecraft drop spindles and 1/8 inch spring spacers. Rear springs are Intrax lowering springs. This setup gives the car about a 1.75 inch drop front/rear. The car rides amazing and the handling is much improved over stock yet rides as good Or better than stock. It’s a very enjoyable drivers car. Great for those days of nice weather when you want to put the top down and cruise. If I can answer any other questions for you feel free to send me a pm.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
1595842906_zps61rddm9w.png
I have an awesome dead stock except catback never tuned red fire with black top stock chrome rims 32,000 miles. If I told you 3000 miles you would believe me! My email is nycarpenter@gmail.....
https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb391/nycarpenter/1595842906_zps61rddm9w.png
I have an awesome dead stock except catback never tuned red fire with black top stock chrome rims 32,000 miles. If I told you 3000 miles you would believe me! My email is nycarpenter@gmail.....
https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb391/nycarpenter/1595842906_zps61rddm9w.png

plumbcrazy

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread