Looking for Interest in F'kn Fast Shift Knobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I didnt figure the company to be douches.

Relax.. making shift knobs.. or car parts in general.. isn't their main source of income... or their main focus product. They make kick ass weapon products for combat operators. Myself, along with many others, use their gear in the field.

They make the shift knobs when time permits. I have one.. and I too had to wait a bit. Trust me, they are good guys... and if you like that shift knob.. it's worth the wait.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
An e-mail or answer to my calls wouldn't kill them.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
An e-mail or answer to my calls wouldn't kill them.

I agree. But they ARE good people. And.. they WILL make the shift knobs, don't worry.

Here is a pic of mine...

6625ifl.jpg

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
If someone in the metal stamping field could make one that is slightly bigger than the stock one, it could just be glued over the stock one with some clear silicone adhesive caulk, or even super glue. Seems to me that it would be way cheaper than having to buy a whole new knob. There was a guy earlier in this thread that talked about having some made, but I haven't heard any more on that.

Brian

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
im sick of contacting them...i've stated their info in this thread..so everyone is free to email them and TRY and get a response.

I know the knobs are top knotch...just sick of talking to a wall.

mth180

Established Member
If you don't mind getting the MGW shift knob you can get a F'kin fast one from them. You just say you'd like the f'kin fast one when you place your order.

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
What if you already have the MGW, may be a stupid question, but can you still get it seperate?

stangmanfive0

Neighborhood Jugernaught
Established Member
if the order has not gone in ill take one just let me know when to give the info on shipping and can some one post a contact or e-mail of a rep from ggg on here so we can all e-mail them

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I gave up on this a while back, the company never emailed me back anything. I've stated their info in this thread, you can try but their worthless to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread