Looking for Interest in F'kn Fast Shift Knobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexisme

Established Member
should just re-name this to the "i want a white trash shift knob" thread....-or- use-less for 5 and 6 because thats what those gears are in our cobras.

MikeW

Established Member
should just re-name this to the "i want a white trash shift knob" thread....-or- use-less for 5 and 6 because thats what those gears are in our cobras.

:lol: Should name it rexisme should STFU

Your redneck whitetrash 5-6 gear using friend :beer:

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
just ordered mine....

i called mgwltd this morning and i just ordered my f.fast composite shift knob.............they dont offer oem cobra knobs with the lettering only composite knobs or gripper not to sure on gripper though for sure composite.........should get in early next week from ups.......paid $70.....they offer it with a red background in white lettering or black background with silver lettering i got the popular choice which is the black with silver lettering.............:rockon:

cobracide

Established Member
MGW special order last I heard. Call them. The #6 is starting to freak me out on my shifter as well.

352nfjp.jpg

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
My last cobra had one. Everyone loved it, even my 50 yr old aunt haha. She asked me how fast that gear is but got scared half way there when I went wot in 3rd from 70-100, probably not so much from the acceleration but from doing a rolling burnout because I clutch kicked it. Sadly she never got to see what ****in fast truly is hahahaa.

Seriously though, if you can find one do so, they are wow factor pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread