looking for good Turner.

triple-s

Established Member
Just looking for a real good tuner my car has been tune by Jon Lund twice for different set up. but that took way to long to get a tune and got kinda annoying waiting for weeks for a tune! Lately I've been using Eric Brooks and his tunes are bad ass and used to be easy to get a hold of him. but lately it's been real hard getting a retune from him Since he is working for Hp tuners. So I just want some one good with e85 and nitrous also they have to be able to do remote tunes. Thanks any options are greatly appreciated.

HFBPA889

BOOST MAKES ME HAPPY!!!
Established Member
My recommendation, with the amount of tunes you've had in the past, there is always the tune it yourself option utilizing SCT Pro Racer. Thats the tuning software I am using and you can contact Don at LaSota Racing Ford Tuning & Training . Lasota racing has a tuning book and DVD to get you educated on how to tune yourself. Plus he will email you a tune to get you started. Best thing I ever did, nothing like dialing in your own ride, and its rewarding while you learn.

Otherwise, Lasota could tune it remotely I'm sure. Alot of members on here really talk highly about Shawn@AED and Bob Kurgan.

triple-s

Established Member
Yeah I've thought about that cause I've had my car turned like 5 times already. But I think trying myself would only want me to burn my car lol.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Just looking for a real good tuner my car has been tune by Jon Lund twice for different set up. but that took way to long to get a tune and got kinda annoying waiting for weeks for a tune! Lately I've been using Eric Brooks and his tunes are bad ass and used to be easy to get a hold of him. but lately it's been real hard getting a retune from him Since he is working for Hp tuners. So I just want some one good with e85 and nitrous also they have to be able to do remote tunes. Thanks any options are greatly appreciated.

VMP Tuning - Superchargers, Tuners, Custom Tunes, & Performance Parts

Welcome.

bj

Van@RevanRacing

Lund Racing has three tuners on staff now. They have a complete support ticket program. Once you make your request one of three very competent tuners reviews your request and usually gets back to you within a few days. The old days of emailing back and forth with Jon directly are long gone.

Simply go to their website support.lundracing.com and create a user ID and account and submit your request.

They went through some growing pains but they have definitely got things down pat. They recently remote tuned a 1200 RWHP Shelby GT500 and an 1,100 RWHP Shelby GT500. All remote tuned. Nobody from Lund Racing ever sat in the car.

I speak from personal experience. If you would like to speak with me directly about Lund Racing and their new level of tuning support please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
I had my cobra tuned by Bob Kurgan. IMO he is one of the best tuners's in the country...... I love the way my car drives with his tune

Last edited:

triple-s

Established Member
Yeah thanks a lot guys for helping me out with options. I've also thought about kurgan heard good things About him.

2004torchred

Established Member
It seems like remote tuning is becoming real popular, and it seems like a good option for me considering my car has been at modular powerhouse waiting for tim to tune it since October...I took it to him cause the car started running lean, and I'm still waiting anxiously to find out what's going on

Saltyoldguy

Established Member
It seems like remote tuning is becoming real popular, and it seems like a good option for me considering my car has been at modular powerhouse waiting for tim to tune it since October...I took it to him cause the car started running lean, and I'm still waiting anxiously to find out what's going on

Is that modular powerhouse in Rockford IL? Personally wasnt extremely impressed, and found them to be extremely expensive for everything.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member

October? I'd already have picked up my car and found another tuner.

2004torchred

Established Member
Yes October, at first my car wasn't data logging properly and he said he had to fix an electrical issue but now he says he is waiting for dyno time to tune it then nice weather to street tune it.. He seems too busy to work on my car, but everyone says tim barth is one do the best in the nation, so I'm trying not to bug him and give him time to get it right

Users who are viewing this thread