Looking for Foxbody donor car.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Hey I am looking for an 87-93 Foxbody donor car for my new project. Needs to be 5.0 automatic. I am looking for one that runs shifts and has no wiring issues as I need to swap the harness as well. The car itself can be rotted to death, wrecked, etc I dont care I dont need the body/Chassis. Let me know what you guys have out there. Thanks, Chris.

gtmustang00

Established Member
There are a couple on craigslist. Try there. What's the new project?

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yah but they are pretty pricey. I'm picking up a 65 Mustang coupe tomorrow. It was a 6cyl auto. I got it for my fiance, going to do a fox swap with fuel injection so it will be reliable for her. I can't see her trying to start a cold carbed car haha.

gtmustang00

Established Member
Yah but they are pretty pricey. I'm picking up a 65 Mustang coupe tomorrow. It was a 6cyl auto. I got it for my fiance, going to do a fox swap with fuel injection so it will be reliable for her. I can't see her trying to start a cold carbed car haha.

I'm doing the same into my fathers 6 cly 67 mustang 3 speed manual. I might go the easy way out and put a carb on it. Although i do have the wiring harness that i won't be using in my fox.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I just want to get the fox and gut it and junk the rest. Ill be focusing on getting the rear rails welded in on the 65 and getting it painted prior to me dropping in the motor and wiring and all that good fun stuff.... AOD will prob be a twat to get in but I just found a crossmember to do the swap

Mystic1199

Established Member
how much you looking to spend ?? last 5 speed donor i sold last year for a FFC swap i got 1k for it and was a 5 speed .... little piece of advice i would have the Auto rebuilt before installing it as most people who have them beat the piss out of them and they slip or are going to ....or buy one thats a 5 speed sell the 5 speed swap and put the money towards a nice automatic or towards your build

if you are looking for a 5 speed donor let me know .

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
It can be a 5-spd car that's not an issue. I will just either get an AOD and an auto ecu or just run the 5-spd ecu with the c4 I have. I have the rebuild kit for an AOD as well and one for the c4 so either works really. I just mainly want a parts car to pull the whole harness from along with anything else I might need.

Mystic1199

Established Member
i have a 91LX that im stripping complete interior runs and drives small hit in the front ...let me know if your interested

Mystic1199

Established Member
car is a hatch looking to get 1300 minus the interior ..still has some aftermarket stuff on it i can leave or pull and take a little money off it

Users who are viewing this thread