looking for exhaust site

VtekII

Established Member
Hey guys, do any of you know the site you can pick up a brand new Magnaflow Catback for something like 370 bux. i remember right after i bought my catback for my old 01 so guy popped up and said he got his here. sounded like a few others have also bought theirs there too. any help would be appreciated!

conrad87

Established Member
No it wasn't Amazon, I remember it was an exhaust only website. This is where I was planning on purchasing mine from too. Too bad my old hard drive died and I lost all my favorites, I had it saved.

VtekII

Established Member
ya^ im pretty sure it was an exhaust only site too, i started another thread in the terminator exhaust section and a guy suggested another site that i think MIGHT be what is was, but went up a lot.

Predatorbird

Established Member
Was it completeexhaust.com? The page won't load for me, but for some reason that is popping in my head.

3B99SVT

Top down makes me smile
Established Member
Was it completeexhaust.com? The page won't load for me, but for some reason that is popping in my head.

I remember hearing about some good deals from them. The 15644 (standard cat-back -- not the MagnaPack cat back) is currently listed @ $569 but it also says "ON SALE NOW!!! CALL!" so maybe there's a better price.

Users who are viewing this thread