Looking for E85 well heres how to find it.

GodStang

Established Member
Just remember that site is not very accurate so do not use it as your only source. It is a great starting point but you may have to call around or check other places out.

We have an E85 station that I use to fill my Tahoe for the past 5 years and it is not on that site. Funny thing is on the pump has a sticker that says www.E85fuel.com on it.

My94GT

Established Member
thanks for this info i have been looking to find some in my area. it looks as if there are only two places with in 15 miles from me. i really hope more pop up because id love to set my car up for this.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
^^ don't let that stop you. Hell, there is only one that I've visited thats about 20 mins from me. I only drive my car once in a while, preferrablly on weekends, so filling up Friday night/Saturday morning is what I'll do, and if I had a good weekend, I'll be refilling it sunday before she's put up for the next 5 days. I have a flip chip so I'll also get a 93 tune so if and when I'm ever too far from the station, I'll fill up there, take it off the 700hp tune and flip to the 600hp tune. Win/Win.

I agree with Godstang, call around. There was a station about 5 mins from my house so I took a drive only to find that the pump was chained up with no intentions on getting it running again. I'm actually calling around right now to see how many of the stations listed around me actually have the E, and if they are open to the public.

Last edited:

My94GT

Established Member
once i get my car back up and running i plan to start calling around and get with my tuner to see what can be done about the tune.

Users who are viewing this thread