Looking for Carbon Fiber "SVT" deck lid emblem

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
A while back, I saw "SVT" deck lid emblems with a carbon fiber appearance but I can't remember which site they came from or find them in my bookmarked sites.

I recently installed carbon fiber bumper inserts and I want to match them with the carbon fiber SVT [replacing the chrome "SVT" on the trunk deck lid]. Anyone know where I can find them? Thanks in advance.

BTW, I've seen the "FORD" oval carbon fiber emblems several places but can't find the "SVT" emblem.

attachment.php3

attachment.php3

attachment.php3

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
The place that made them was Muskrat Racing. However, they are out of business. Not sure if anyone else makes them?

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
67scstang said:
The place that made them was Muskrat Racing. However, they are out of business. Not sure if anyone else makes them?

I have the Muskrat inserts on my new Cobra....expensive pieces!!! TYhey were over $200

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
mosconiac said:
Now I remember...http://www.svtcustoms.com/...but no "SVT" emblem. :-(

I know. That's how I feel. I remember seeing the SVT carbon fiber emblem but now that I'm looking for it, I can't find it. It would complement the carbon fiber bumper inserts. If anybody sees the SVT emblem in carbon fiber, please post where you found it.

I bought these bumper inserts from autotrimdesign. Very reasonable prices. Huge color assortment.

texaswrx

Established Member
CobraBob said:
I see the carbon fiber emblems with the first link, but the second link doesn't seem to have any carbon fiber products. Am I missing something there?
Nope. Sorry, I thought there was one there.Doh!

Users who are viewing this thread