Looking for an SN95 Cobra with cloth interior

SN95SVT

Established Member
I am looking for a clean/mostly stock cloth interior Cobra. I know they are rare and I sold my 1997 and I wish I still had it. If you have one to sell please let me know. Thanks.

Markku Kesala

I have a 100% stock Rio Red 94 Coupe Cobra with 8k miles. It has light brown cloth seats and is almost in the same condition when it left the dealer showroom. The only things ever changed are: battery, filters, and fluids. I bought it from the original OCD owners and have all documentation from the sale day that prove the miles. The floor mats were put in the trunk and never used (it has aftermarket ones now).

All factory paint QC marks are intact on bolts and components and paper tags on quarter panels are as new. It has two issues: 1.) Cowl cover has a small crack. I have the replacement part for it but have not put it as then it would not be original any more, but it's available in the box. 2.) Driver side window moves up slightly too high due to the stopper in the regulator having come loose.

I haven't had it fixed as the window can easily just not let go all the way up. Let me know if you're interested or have any questions. I'm in Vancouver, WA. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread