Looking for an inspection station that will help me out with my tint.

A.T

Established Member
That's a bit dark for me to pass. See if you can get a note from your eye doctor to allow dark tint.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
That's a bit dark for me to pass. See if you can get a note from your eye doctor to allow dark tint.

Jesus man, just pass the guy.... My friend George Washington says you have the hook up!

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Hi I'm looking for an inspection station in the Brockton Massachusetts area that will help me with my dark tint. thanks for all your help in advance.

I have 5% and was looking for "mustang friendly" place also.I had to go to the dreaded MAC center last year with a Black sticker.If you ever need to go to a MAC center avoid the Bourne facility.The guy is a pickle puffer.He reported the station that gave me a sticker.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I have 5% and was looking for "mustang friendly" place also.I had to go to the dreaded MAC center last year with a Black sticker.If you ever need to go to a MAC center avoid the Bourne facility.The guy is a pickle puffer.He reported the station that gave me a sticker.

You should have told them you got the tint after the inspection was done.

Buckwheat 1

Established Member
You should have told them you got the tint after the inspection was done.

The MAC center guy job was to clear a flagged vin.He tells me he did not care that "the tint looked to dark"and then made his phone call.I only had the small rear window up at the time.He then with a hand to his ear says "your exhaust sounds too loud" and "are those rear tires street legal".I chose mainly to remain silent.The only defect was the tint.The car has passed the way it sits now since 2005.The car is a vert so the windows are never up anyhow.The MAc center guys are appointed like judges.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
The MAC center guy job was to clear a flagged vin.He tells me he did not care that "the tint looked to dark"and then made his phone call.I only had the small rear window up at the time.He then with a hand to his ear says "your exhaust sounds too loud" and "are those rear tires street legal".I chose mainly to remain silent.The only defect was the tint.The car has passed the way it sits now since 2005.The car is a vert so the windows are never up anyhow.The MAc center guys are appointed like judges.

**** this liberal state.

Davemig

Established Member
Question

You might have. I was on 28 in Falmouth.

I still need help. I'll pm you. Thanks.

A while back my my car was flagged for emissions. I just parked the car and it was never not registered. It is a 2001 Cobra
with a 2.3 whipple. Now that it is over the 15 years do I still have to pass the emissions?

Thanks

Buckwheat 1

Established Member
A while back my my car was flagged for emissions. I just parked the car and it was never not registered. It is a 2001 Cobra
with a 2.3 whipple. Now that it is over the 15 years do I still have to pass the emissions?

Thanks
2001 no Emissions.The flag may still need to be cleared/removed

Users who are viewing this thread