Looking for an 04 Torch Red Coupe, low miles

badlx

Looking for an 04 Coupe, low miles

If you have one for sale I am interested if the car is right, cash buyer, no games. Would like an unmodified car if possible, but I might consider one with light mods.

First choice is a Torch Red coupe, but I might consider other colors if the price is right. Must be in perfect condition.

Location is a non-issue.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

smokin03

Established Member
I am considering selling my Torch red 10th anniv coupe.Car has under 12,000mi. It has been sitting in my garage since sept of last year.I am in the process of doing the standard mods, which will be complete in about 2 weeks.Car has recaro 2000R seats, rear seat delete, 4lb lower, stieg IV port on blower, tb and plenum,2.93 upper pulley, Billetflow 4pc idlers,Jlt high boost cai,American racingRebels 18X9 and 18X10 chrome wheels,275/35/18 pilot sports up front and 305/35/18 nitto drag radials in back ,tires and rims are brand new.The interior was taken out and the whole inside was lined with cascade sound dampening material.I have focal speakers installed in the doors and in rear deck.All stock stereo equipment was taken out, just waiting for a new deck amp and sub if needed.The car has not been started since last year.I have been putting it back together as I have had money for each upgrade. I have spent about $7500 in upgrades so far.The rims and seats being the biggest chunk, about $4500 just for those 2.You can add up the rest of the mods.Car is in excellent condition.I also would let you know I was in an accident 2 years ago and had some front end damage.It was repaired perfectly and to be honest.It seemed like they were more precise with the repairs than it was when I got it new.Looks awsome.Anyway I ahve had things come up that are more important than this car.$26,000 firm is what I am looking for.

gehoben

Established Member
torch red 03 coupe

OK...here's the deal..
I have an 03 torch red coupe that is #142 in production. I have 10K on it with light mods. Its purrrrrrrr-fect. Never out of garage cept for nice weather.
PM me back.
I am tween NY and Philly.

badlx

smokin03, car has too many mods for me. sounds beautiful, but i want a virgin car if i can find it, good luck with it.

gehoben, if you have a couple of pics, i'd like to see it. i am looking for an '04, but realize i might not find one. email - [email protected], let me know what you're asking.

thanks!

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
My buddy has one with a whipple, dfx clutch supporting mods etc for sale.

Its in the for sale forum somewhere.

Pm me, its cheap too.

What????

Established Member
MachME said:
My buddy has one with a whipple, dfx clutch supporting mods etc for sale.

Its in the for sale forum somewhere.

Pm me, its cheap too.

Wow you read really well, virgin = no whipple :nonono:

light93

Established Member
Cobra

I have a virgin Torch Red 04 Coupe with 2000 miles. garage kept and never driven in the rain.

WTF D00D

Established Member
a friend has a burnt orange, 12k miles, only a few mods done 1500 miles ago.

showroom condition, he wants 30k firm for it. Send me a message if you want cantact info...

badlx

light93 said:
I have a virgin Torch Red 04 Coupe with 2000 miles. garage kept and never driven in the rain.

pictures please, send to [email protected]

if you could also include a bit of info about the car, your contact info, and what you're asking

thanks

light93

Established Member
Cobra

The car is red with black interior, grey inserts, optional chrome wheels. Absolutely no mods have ever been done to this car. I also have new in the box a gords heat exchanger, NMW Shifter with both handles, CAI, and Magna flow cat back exhaust. I will take pictures this weekend and send them to you.

My Number is 443-463-6950

torchenvy

I e-brake all FWD cars!
Established Member
light93 said:
The car is red with black interior, grey inserts, optional chrome wheels. Absolutely no mods have ever been done to this car. I also have new in the box a gords heat exchanger, NMW Shifter with both handles, CAI, and Magna flow cat back exhaust. I will take pictures this weekend and send them to you.

My Number is 443-463-6950

price???

Users who are viewing this thread