Looking for an '04 Cobra, Comp Orange

Dragu1a

Established Member
I realize a lot of people are looking for these cars and there weren't very many made. I'm pretty new to the forum, so I was hoping some of the veterans on here knew some people that knew some people. I've been looking around on my own for a while w/no success so i figured i'd ask for some help.

ideally, i'm looking for a decent mileage(60K or less) mildly modded(full exhaust, intake, pullied, etc...)

any leads, links or user names on here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

mach1033

Established Member
your gonna have to be patient in finding one of these. I also doubt that you will find one for under 20k.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Search the completed auctions on eBay. There have been several of them during the last few weeks. If they didn't sell, you can always contact the seller and go from there.

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Don't rule out eBay... I found my DSG on eBay and I flew from Florida to PA to pick it up. If you find one on eBay, just find out as much about it as possible before you commit to anything.

nc_super_snake

Established Member
Theres one with low miles and a ported eaton at high end auto llc in Viginia..i sent it first hand when i bought my RedFire from there..the car was CLEAN!!!hhit up Robert at High End very nice people to deal with..Tell Robert..Brent from Lexington sent ya!!

04 Fobra

I just picked up the one in my avatar last Friday.

Really is a great color for a Cobra.I was lucky found it less than
15 miles from my house.

GL with your search.

Dragu1a

Established Member
Theres one with low miles and a ported eaton at high end auto llc in Viginia..i sent it first hand when i bought my RedFire from there..the car was CLEAN!!!hhit up Robert at High End very nice people to deal with..Tell Robert..Brent from Lexington sent ya!!

I just looked through their inventory, didn't see the orange one. The torch red '03 looks good too, little easier to find...but I just can't get over the CO.

cobracide

Established Member
I just looked through their inventory, didn't see the orange one. The torch red '03 looks good too, little easier to find...but I just can't get over the CO.

Don't let your obsession with CO spoil your "Terminator Experience". I put low mileage and condition ahead of color choice, but if it means that much to you - keep looking!

Last edited:

Dragu1a

Established Member
Don't let your obsession with CO spoil your "Terminator Experience". I put low mileage and condition ahead of color choice, but if it means that much to you - keep looking!

You're absolutely right. Torch Red looks badass, I've always liked Sonic Blue and the dark gray looks really good too w/the right accessories. I'm gonna keep searching for a CO, but I won't rule out another.

nightwing

Established Member
Needs finished how?
Long story short ..

Twin turbo'd my cobra , sold the turbo kit when i got laid off

bought a new hellion twin turbo piping kit only thing it lacks now is two turbos , bov, and a tune ... the cobra has a few mods .. if interested PM me .

Users who are viewing this thread